22

SLIPPING THROUGH MY FINGERS

TWENTY TWO

LUKE followed Cristina through the party, both of them trying to find a bathroom that wasn't already occupied by people making out.

" Can people not do that somewhere else? I'm gonna pee my pants", Cristina complained.

They had been to every bathroom in the house, Luke grabbing her hand and leading her back to the first one they had gone to.

" You're gonna get flashed", she laughed.

Luke knocked loudly on the door, a random guy opening it with a scowl on his face.

" Can you get the fuck out? It's a bathroom", Luke said to the two inside. The girl and guy scoffed, quickly leaving as Luke shoved Cristina inside.

Cristina nodded, " That works too".

After hanging out with Jessica and Luca for most of the party, Luke and Cristina decided to head back to her dorm.

" This is the last party I'm letting them have here, I swear to god", Luke mumbled in annoyance.

Cristina chuckled, " It's fun. At least you don't have to go far to get there?".

" Yeah, but I also can't just stay in my own bed afterwards".

" Wow, so you have a problem with my amazing dorm room bed? I see how it is, Lukey", she teased.

Luke scoffed, " I mean, it's not the most comfortable thing in the world, right?".

She nodded, " It's total shit. Your bed is way better, you're not wrong".

They walked inside the building, making their way to her dorm. Cristina handed him one of his shirts and a pair of sweats he had left there on purpose, Luke quickly changing before getting under her blankets.

" You're a joke, what about food?", Cristina asked.

Luke pulled out his phone, " I'll order it, you can go get in from downstairs".

" Bitch", she said as he smiled at her.

Cristina changed into a pair of boxers and a hoodie, quickly going downstairs to get the food that Luke ordered for the two.

" We had wingstop last time", she groaned.

" Don't complain about wingstop! That's the best food ever, I'm disappointed", he joked as she sat beside him.

He opened the bag, handing her the food he ordered for her.

" Your Diet Coke", Luke said as he handed the large cup to her.

" You know me so well", she said and kissed his cheek.

a/n

sorry for not updating
guys I have no idea
what to write rn😭