[𝟏] ☆ 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐄

"Now Playing

"Now Playing. . ."

"Realise by Lisa"

0:00 ───|────── 3:14

REQUESTED BY: kai on quotev! Thank you!

FANDOM: Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse!

SUMMARY: A small drabble for inspiration! Which just so happens to be a reader insert? wow, how creative. But this was before I got the details so have this plot idea, too.

.・✫・゜・。.

MEANWHILE IM ANOTHER ANOTHER UNIVERSE. . .

 "WOOHOO!"

From the distance, this universe's Spider-Man was swinging across the borough of The Bronx. Despite the lack of big buildings on this side of the Bronx, this spider somehow found a way to travel throughout their home place. Said way was swinging through apartment buildings while roller skating across the variety of walls.

Many people in the streets looked above to catch a common sighting of the one and only Sapphire Spider! Many records and capture footage of this spider every time they pass by, with the Saphire Spider usually posing for most of them if they aren't in a rush.

Unfortunately for them, they are in a rush. They happened to be rushing towards Wave Hill, where a mysterious entity appeared to be causing havoc. As much as the spider would like to have a day off, they just couldn't let a botanical garden go to shambles just because of a measly mortal with a usually evil intent. Besides, they thought Wave Hill was a pretty place despite it not being that well known compared to the Bronx Botanical Garden or the Bronx Zoo.

And wow, look at the time. Seems like Sapphire Spider has just arrived.

"Let's see. . . who would usually cause havoc in a open area filled with nature. . .?" They quietly muttered to themselves in thought, placing a hand under their chin. "I mean, they usually love to cause chaos in Manhattan for some reason. . . but why choose this place today?"

The Sapphire Spider felt a rapid sensation in their head, indicating that their spider senses were going off. They were quick to jump into the air, missing today's villain who came crashing down towards them. . .? That certainty was new. They tilted their head in confusion, trying to take a good look at who they were going to fight today.

What they saw certainty surprised them.

This entity looked real. Like. . . real-life real! He looked like an actor, Jared Leto perhaps? They weren't sure of it. He looked like an off-brand vampire who appeared to come straight off a movie that didn't have decent CGI. This green or turquoise off-brand vampire looked behind towards Sapphire Spider, revealing it's terrible and sharp teeth. It snarled towards them only to receive a look of disgust from this spider.

"Ew. . . Did you brush your teeth, man?" Sapphire Spider asked the off-brand vampire, throwing a box of toothpaste alongside a Spider-man themed toothbrush at it. "Brush your teeth first. Then we fight," they told him. "And wash your hands while you're at it."

Suddenly, the off-brand vampire mumbled something about "It's Morbin Time" and launched itself towards Sapphire Spider, who only shot a huge web towards it. "Why do you look. . . off? Like you're not from this world?" They questioned the vampire, still keeping their distance from it.

Soon enough, the vampire began glitching. This surprisingly caught the Sapphire Spider by surprise, causing them to wrap the vampire into a web cocoon. The spider was quick to grab a stick from the ground alongside some pebbles, throwing the pebbles at the cocoon as they poked it with the stick.

They sighed in relief. "At least this wasn't that destroyed." The Sapphire Spider looked around them, growing a bit upset when they saw the cute little picnic area reservation to be destroyed. "And I was going to go to a trip here tomorrow. . ." They sighed in disappointment this time.

But their spider senses showed up once again. The Sapphire Spider was quick to defend themselves, facing towards wherever their gut and spider senses were screaming at them.

They watched with wide eyes as a portal was opened from the sky. And from there, a new spider has entered this world.

Spider-Man 2099 has finally arrived.

He landed on the land roughly, landing specifically on a superhero pose. He faced Sapphire Spider, in which they could tell there was a change that he was glaring at them or the cocoon behind him.

"I'll take it from here."