[𝟐] ☆ 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒

"Now Playing

"Now Playing. . ."

"Realize by Lisa"

0:00 ───|────── 3:14

again...

REQUESTED BY: kai on quotev (again) ! rewritten version since they gave me a description of their request !

FANDOM: Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse!

SUMMARY: Just a drabble for inspiration! This drabble of inspiration is a fem!reader insert, so be aware of that!

.・✫・゜・。.

MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER. . . ANOTHER. . . AND ANOTHER UNIVERSE. . .

"AW SHIT!"

A [hair-colored] haired woman cursed out loud to the sky as a car almost obliterated her. She watched as The Shocker began to cause havoc through the borough of The Bronx. She cursed under her breath, asking why she couldn't get a villain of the week instead of this bastard.

With a sigh, she was quick to escape the huge crowd forming. 'Wow! These people are so smart to fucking go near the bad guy!' The woman began ranting in her head as she tried to find the nearest alleyway. Unfortunately for her, she was nowhere even near one except for one but she isn't risking two people having heated make out sessions to see her identity.

But fortunately for her, she doesn't live that far. She just left the house in fact, which was two blocks away. Thanks to this fact alone, the woman began running to her house, not caring that running was a bit embarrassing in her point of view.

By the time she finally made it home, she was greeted by her brother standing on the doorway. Her shoulders slumped down quickly, not wanting this to happen.

"And where were you?" Her brother rose an eyebrow at her, causing her to cringe backwards. "Dad has been wondering where you've been. He wanted all of us to go check on mom in the hospital together and wondered where the hell were you."

The woman sighed, remembering about her mother being in the hospital. "I was just going to drop of some stuff at Ned's house," she casually replied, kind of wanting to get out of this conversation as fast as possible. "If I stop by there really quick and come back, it wouldn't be much of a problem. . ."

Oh, it turned into a problem.

Not that far, an explosion could be heard. Two blocks away to be exact. Thanks to the woman's reaction time, she quickly dragged herself and her brother inside their home, shutting the door tight once the two finally entered the house.

"AND WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" Her brother yelled in shock. He was flabbergasted (lmao) about what the fuck just happened.

"It's an explosion, kid," the woman told him like she was speaking to a child. "Do you know what an explosion is?"

"YES, I KNOW WHAT AN EXPLOSION IS, MIND YOU!"

And it wasn't far until the two heard the sound of a portal opening in their house.

". . . [Name]?" He called out for his sister. "Do you know what's that?"

The woman, now known as [Name], shook her head rapidly. "Yes, of course I know what the fuck was that!" She replied with a smile, letting her brother know that she wanted to strangle him at any given moment. But she didn't, and instead offered him her hand when she got up. He accepted it and [Name] lifted her brother back up.

All they had to do was inspect wherever that noise came from.

[Name]'s brother was quick to grab the nearest object, which was a lamp. The two siblings looked at each other before heading the kitchen, where the noise came from. Her brother was quick to enter the kitchen first, with [Name] quickly shouting out for him to not enter the kitchen headfirst.

"That was stupid," [Name] muttered before finally stepping foot into the kitchen.

From there, she witnessed something she never knew she didn't want to see.

Her brother was trapped inside some red box, preventing him from leaving. It looks like he was screaming out to her. . . screaming for her to run.

But she stood still.

"Are you Spider-Woman?"

A sudden voice asked her from behind her. [Name] already knew someone was behind her. But she was too afraid if she did anything, her brother could pay for it. Without any knowledge of doing this, she slowly nodded, giving the voice behind her an answer.

"I'll need you to come with me."