[𝟓] ☆ 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

"Now Playing

"Now Playing. . ."

"Fighter by Jack Stauber"

0:00 ───|────── 4:04

CALL ME FIGHTER!

I'LL MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU!

REQUESTED BY: Sakura on Quotev  ! Thank you!

FANDOM: The Owl House!

SUMMARY: In where the artistic best friend of Luz somehow manages to find a portal to the Boiling Isles! Although they enter through the portal, they suddenly find themselves with a certain cotton candy haired girl, a small and adorable dog-like creature, and a bad but sad boy, who somehow finds them endearing!

NOTE: Well, i guess this is a drabble/oneshot book for book ideas now. Also, I freaking hate writing on Wattpad. Like, why does it always ruin my progress?

.・✫・゜・。.

[Name] found themselves in a lake near the graveyard, staring at their own reflection. They inspected closely at their own reflection, using their hand to create a variation of different hand poses. [Name] had a sketchbook alongside some pencils (and brush tip markers) in hand, so they took a quick picture of their hand using their phone before preparing their stuff.

They examined the photo that they took as they began to sketch a base of the hand. They repeated the same base a few more times before finally feeling satisfied enough (which was never because being an artist and writer at the same time sucks ass). After that, [Name] sighed heavily as they put their legs close their chest, placing their head on top of it.

[Name] has been having a few things on their mind lately. To be more specific, they were growing worried for Luz.

Pretend that made sense.

Luz hasn't been acting the same ever since she arrived back from summer camp. She wasn't the same girl who was in love with fantasy over reality the moment she came back home. And [Name] knew that. [Name] knew her better than themselves, and they usually know when something is up with her best friend. They noticed some drastic changes that happened to Luz, such as her being calmer and chill.

She also appeared to suddenly lose interest in her biggest obsessions ever! Like, what the hell?! That even surprised [Name] themselves.

And. . . the two haven't been talking a lot as before. Luz suddenly didn't find her interests to be interesting anymore, causing her and [Name] to spend less time together. Their interests were one of the many things that brought these two together as besties.