[𝟑] ☆ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍

"Now Playing

"Now Playing. . ."

"Secret Garden by Emapth-P!"

0:00 ───|────── 3:53

"OH MARY CONTRARY."

"HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?"

SECRET GARDEN!

A Hanako X Fem!Reader Fanfiction Idea!

.・✫・゜・。.

"Oh Mary. . . Contrary. . . How does your garden grow?"

Say those exact words at twelve in the afternoon outside the school garden, and perhaps she will let you in her garden filled with secrets.

"Or so the rumors say!" Aoi giggled, just wrapping up the latest popular rumor in Kamome Academy. "But I think it's so cool! A possible hidden garden in our own school garden?" She beamed lightly in delight, growing curious about the new rumor.

Her best friend, Yashiro Nene, could only just stand there, kind of hoping that this rumor was false. She has just finished her mission in Number Five's Boundary, the 4PM bookstacks. Did she really have to go to a whole other journey through a school mystery's boundary again?

Yet again, Hanako did mention there being eight school mysteries.

"I also heard that this garden has every secret about everyone who ever enrolled in this school! Doesn't that make you really curious to see?" Aoi told Nene, causing her to jump slightly. This alone made Aoi grow a bit worried. "Are you alright, Nene-chan? You have been acting more different lately. . ." Aoi questioned the teal-tipped girl, growing genuinely concerned for her.

Said girl could only nod slowly. "I'm fine, Ao-chan. . ." Nene managed to mutter out. But Aoi does have a point. She has been acting differently lately.

She has one thing in mind. That being the flashback she saw after taking the Yorishiro of Tsuchigomori, who happened to be school mystery number five.

"I've told you a dozen times. . . I just want to help you, as your teacher. . ."
"So. . . Don't look at me like that. . . Yugi"

The voice of Tsuchigomori from the past rang in Nene's ear as she recalled the memory she saw. Tsuchigomori was talking to Hanako when he was alive. Back when he was Yugi Amane.