[𝟔] ☆ 𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

Now Playing

Now Playing. . .

"Memory by Toby Fox"

0:00 ───|────── 1:15

IT'S NOT FAIR TO BE ALONE

.・✫・゜・。.

It was raining heavily. The sound of the rain being pulled towards the ground with such force could easily ruin anyone's day. Yet, while it was pouring more than usual, the sound of one wooden blade clashing against something could be heard amongst the raindrops.

A young boy covered in bandages could be seen sending non-stop attacks at a tree stump. Despite his unwell condition, his rage was well seen by everyone who encountered him. He repeatedly attacked the tree stump, not caring about the pain scorching throughout his body anymore.

From the distance, a tall albino woman watched the boy from afar alongside one of her children, who wore a yellow bow on her hair. The two watched the boy turn his burning rage into strong attacks at the tree. Thanks to this sight alone, the child grew worried.

"Lord Tokito! You haven't healed yet!" The girl tried to warn him, not wanting the boy to get hurt again. But she was stopped by her mother, who sent her arm in front of her, stopping her from continuing. Her head was hung low as she gave looks of sympathy towards the young boy.

The two continued watching in pity and sorrow as the boy poured his soul to each attack before almost collapsing to the ground. He breathed heavily as his eyes widened thanks to the pain throughout his body. Although, he didn't stop. He panted heavily as he breathed out mist before he kept on attacking.

It wasn't long before another girl would enter the scene.

"Where's Lord [Surname]!?" The albino girl wearing a red ribbon asked the question out loud to her relatives in worry. She appears to be worried for another person's being because the person in question was nowhere to be found.

The girl was too loud with her question. This caused the boy to stop his attacks to take a quick moment to catch his breath. But before he kept on training himself to the point where he'd vomit blood, he decided to listen to what the girl had to say.

"I tried to find her, but she wasn't resting in her room!" The red ribbon girled continued. "The last time I saw her was when she was reading a journal filled with all the breathing styles! And then an hour later, she was gone!"