[𝟒] ☆ 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄

"Now Playing

"Now Playing. . ."

"Lovefool by the Cardigans"

0:00 ───|────── 3:17

LOVE ME, LOVE ME!

SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME!"

FATE

A Nene Yashiro X Fem!Reader Fanfiction Idea!

NOTE: This will include MAJOR SPOILERS for Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun! Like big plot-impacting spoilers! Be aware of that. I suggest you anime watchers to not read this!

.・✫・゜・。.

"[Name]-chan. . . !?"

Nene watched as Mirage, one of the three Clock Keepers, managed to catch her friend. Mirage holds the power to of the future and whenever she touches somebody, their time increases. So far, everybody in the school has been turned into old people. And Nene didn't want one of her best friends to become old just yet! The two have so much to live for, after all!

"Watch out, [Name]-chan!" Nene warned her friend, who was unaware of Mirage approaching behind her. [Name] quickly turned behind her to be met with the shit-eating grin that belonged to Mirage. "I want to make you into a more beautiful person!" Mirage grinned at the girl, her hand slowly reaching to the girl's face.

"So. . . I wasn't beautiful before? Damn," were [Name]'s last words before being touched by Mirage. A giant poof was created, causing everyone in the room to cover their faces with their shoulders or arms or whatever they have with them.

"Don't worry, Senpai!" Kou, now older looking but still young, reassured her with a smile while still holding the lightning cage with the help of Akane. "She comes from a family of exorcists like me! Mirage's powers won't affect her that much!"

Nene lifted her head up in hope. He had a point. Since he was an exorcist, supernatural powers won't affect him that much. The same goes for [Name]. Nene grew excited to see how one of her best friend's would be like when she grows up. She had a feeling she may still be pretty, perhaps even prettier than she already is!

But. . . what she saw instead gave her chills in her spine.

[Name] was still the same. She collapsed the ground with a loud thud, remaining motionless in the ground. Her [eye color] eyes that once shown so much emotion was now dull and lifeless. It was like as if she was playing dead. . .

And she must be really good at that to make it this convincing.

"[Name]-chan. . . ?" Nene slowly walked towards her, growing afraid of what just happened. She bent down to see [Name]'s motionless body as she put a hand on her mouth. "[Name]-chan. . . Please tell me this is one of your pranks. . ." She quietly pleaded to herself, hoping that this was all just a dream.

But a horrid smell reached her nose once it began.

[Name]'s body was slowly beginning to turn into a sea-like green color as her flesh began to rot. Nene swore that she saw real maggots begin to infest her body. Despite the horrid smell of a rotting piece of pig meat, Nene lifted her best friend near her, not wanting to let go despite the horrid smell coming from her.

Nene's eyes widened. Why did [Name] feel cold?

Kou watched everything with wide eyes, wondering what the fuck just happened.

Did [Name] have no more time left?

Mirage soon watched with her smile faltering, not knowing about the girl's soon to be fate despite being a supernatural. But. . . to make things more interesting. . . How about she makes Nene into a beautiful person?

With a small smile, Mirage was quick to appear behind Nene, touching her with one poke. And from there, you can already guess what happened.