Chapter 8

Next day at Death Canyon...

The sun was shining bright down in the Canyon.
We all gathered around at the starting line. Archie having his pep talk with friends along with a couple of girls.

Levi on other getting the pep talk from Me, Salem , Jett and Thalia.

Thalia patted him down "Are you sure you want to do this?" Salem asked him. " Oh yea I do, I wanna show him who he's messing with." Levi puffed.

I go up to him and smack on the back. "Good luck stringbean." He sighed, but smiled "Thanks."

He walks up to his Tyran. Me and Salem begin to cheer.

" KICK HIS ASS LEVI!" I yell to him. Me and Salem laugh, I look over to Thalia and Jett who look at me funny. I probably shouldn't say that in front of his bestfriend and sister. I just kinda laugh while shrugging at them.

Archie and Levi got set up at the starting line. The crowd began to cheer on for Archie, while Me and Salem cheered on for Levi. They both hop on and stare each other down. A girl runs to the middle with a bandana.

"Ok fellas, we're gonna get started here in a second." She starts, I'm getting riled up all excited for Levi to win. "But first, the rules." I just groan, rules are stupid. "Y'all start here, to the wooden pillar at the end of the canyon. First one back here, wins!" The flag girl says. "Are y'all ready?" She asks, They nod.

"Ok then, get ready, on your marks...! Get set...!" They both lean forward. "GO! GO! GO!" Flag girl yells. The dinos bark they bolt.

Everyone begins yelling and cheering. They are both even so far, and both get around the wooden pillar. Levi manages to get ahead of Archie.

Me and Salem are practically screaming our lungs out at this point, right until I notice that Archie, pulls out a slingshot, and shoots Levi's Tyran.

We all watch as him and his Tyran flipped into the air, throwing Levi off, and the Tyran crashing into the ground.

We gasp on our side, while Archie's friends are screaming and cheering. I couldn't believe what I just saw, Archie cheated, and I was pissed.

"That little-" I yell. "What!? Salem yells back.

I was furious, I couldn't even think straight. I just snarled, I hopped onto Saba to go help Levi up.
Archie then finished, and all his friends gathered around him and cheered, but i wasn't interested in the slightest, I got off Saba and ran to help Levi and his Tyran up.

"You ok?" I grabbed Levi's arm and helped him up. "Yea i'm fine" Levi says. "Cmon, you have a race to finish. I helped him up and we bolted off.

As we got off, just seeing the sight of people congratulating Archie's bitch ass, I fucking LOST IT.

I hopped off Saba, and stomped my way through, shoving people out of the way. As soon as I saw Archie I ran and slapped him in the face.

The boys start woahing and laughing."WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I scream at him. "YOU SAY YOU WANNA RACE AND THEN CHEAT YOUR WAY THROUGH? LETS GO RIGHT NOW!"

"HEY EASY!?" Jett and Levi pull me back. "Thana?! What the hell?" Salem yells at me.
"THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE CHEATED!! He pulled a slingshot out and shot Levi which was why flew off!" I yelled.

Him and his friends laughing and chuckling. "You think this is funny? " I said to him. "Kinda" He smirks.

"Not about to be." I snarl as I lunge forward. I managed to scratch his face with my nails. Archie flew back growling in pain.

Jett and Levi grab my arms and pull me back. "Thana stop!" Thalia yells at me.

I looks at Salem and Thalia. I look back at Archie who's face is bleeding a bit from me scratching him. Him and his friends stared at me shocked.