Chapter 11

Today was the day it marks where we've been here for 5 months and 10 days.

Me and Salem were hanging out on the porch when Thalia came to tell us that Levi had something to show us. So we all got up.

We followed behind her and went over to this gate that was out of use. When we got there the others were already waiting. I turned red when I saw Archie. I stood next to Salem and Thalia, far away from Archie.

Levi then comes forward with a huge smile on his face. "You guys won't believe what I found!" He exclaimed. He then pulled out a box and pulled out 4 grenades.

"OMG!" Salem yelled, "LEVI ARE YOU INSANE"the others backed up.

"Where did you find those?!" Thalia yelped. "I found them out in the swamp." He explained.

"Are they active?" Jett questioned. "Let's find out." He pulls one of them out of the box, before he throws it, he looks at us, signaling to back up.

We didn't hesitate to back up. He then aims for one of the ponds, pulling the tag and throwing it in the water.

The water then explodes blowing the water 100 ft into the air. We all gasped. He just turned back with a dumbfounded face.

"....Ok....I'm gonna keep these in the box and use these for emergencies only....." He wraps them up in a rag, puts them back in the box and back in his pack.

After being surprised with Levi's huge discovery, I was going to go for a walk with Salem and Thalia, but I changed my mind and just wanted to get some rest before dinner.

I began mini hike back to the house as watched the sky turn pink to purple.
Just then, I'm stopped by a familiar voice calling my name. I turn around to see it was Archie. I tried to move along quickly, since I was still avoiding him, but he stopped me in my tracks.

I looked up at him and he looked at me with concern. "Oh heyyy..." I nervously laughed. "Hi Darlin." Archie greeted me.

„ Did you still want to go huntin' later?" he asked me.
Crap, I forgot about that.
"Oh, yea, for sure!" I agreed.
He smiled "Ok, just wanted to make sure, I'll see you later tonight! Just keep a lookout!" He ran off.

I continued on with my walk back and eventually made it back. I went up the steps and entered. I walked past the kitchen to my room, laying my bag on my bed and waiting for Salem and Levi to come back so we could head for dinner.

An hour later the sunset and I heard the door shut.

"Hello!" I hear Salem greet me from the other room.

The duo came into the room with their bags and dropped it on their beds. "Hey." I yawned and flipped over.

"Someone's tired." Levi murmured. I feel Salem walk up and sit on my bed next to me. "Are you alright Thana? You've been acting off lately." Salem commented.

"What? What would make you think that?" I flipped over and stared at her puzzled.

"Well, everytime Archie comes around, you seem to vanish or begin acting like a weirdo."

"No I haven't!" I snap at her. "I dunno, you're being a bit defensive." Levi points out. "I'm not! I just don't get why i'm being told, that i'm acting weird, when I haven't been." I snarl at Levi.