🤍 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 🤍

Hello everyone 🤍.

Hope you all like this chapter 🤍.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴🦋💜.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In a big decorated hall 2 souls were sitting infront of the fire while the priest was telling mantras and the families of the two souls were surrounded them.

One soul is happy but another soul is in an mixed emotion.

But Why?

You will get your answers in upcomming chapters.....🤗

The happy soul is "Sahana" and soul who is in mixed emotion were "Arjun"

Then the time arrived to tie the thaali and priest given the mangalsutra for arjun who did not take but in an another emotional world.his brother aadhi patted his shoulder to which he look at up to see his dad.

Aad:Thaali ya vaangiko neyy..

Arjun thrn towards the priest and saw the mangalsutra in his hand.he sighed and took the thaali from him and look at her.while the priest tell,

"Getimalam Getimalam"

With the drum sound he tied it around her neck while a lone happy tear was fell from her eyes.she see him who is seeing front without any emotion in his face.

After seeing him in the photo given by his family now only she saw his face after that.

After sometimes,

Now its time to leave.In every girls life it will comes ones that leaving her house,parents,room and her favourite place.sahana control herself and hugged her parents.

Lastly she went near her bestfriend,her child and her loveable sister sanjana.both hugged eachother tightly and cried badly.

Sah:I will miss you

San:Miss you too ka.

but sanjana composed herself and convinced her.

Both arjun and sahana get inside the car.lastly at once she bid bye to her family and the car moved from their followed by his family.

After an hour both of them arrived to a huge beautifully decorated house.sahana saw the house and admire it with a smile.

Then both were invited inside after his mom taken aarthi for them.as his mom said she light up the lamp and pray for sometimes.

All whilearjun was just standing with saying anything making aadhi and his parents to sighed seeing his face.

In full active mode sahana played the games but arjun played it without any interest just for the sake of his mom,dad and his brother and for his friends.

After some rituals malini ma send sahana to the guest room telling her to take rest and siva pa send arjun to his room with aadhi as he know what will happens when arjun go alone.

Sahana went inside the room and her eyes roamed around the room with a smile.she went near the window the open the curtains and open the window widely which made the fresh air to hit her face and body.she smile seeing the night view and went near the mirror and stand infront of it admiring herself seeing an new sahana with a extra look with the mangalsutra.

Then she removed all her jewels and kept it on the dressing table and free her hair from the big hairstyle by removing the hair pins and the flowers.after that she sit down in the bed and slept with an minute in tired with a beautiful smile without knowing what future holds for her.

Destiny's Plan Continues...🤍☃️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How was it 💜?

So guyz will meet you all in another exciting chapter 🤗❤️.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉..

Thank you for reading 💜.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 💜 And Her Imagery Thoughts 💭❤️