🤍 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐣𝐮𝐧 🤍

Hello everyone 🤍.

Hope you all like this chapter 🤍

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day,

Both went to their respective places.sahana's day was full busy as she had lot of patients to see because usually in that day she will be busy.

To assist her rithvika join with her and help her while other two was doing their work.

Here,

In office,

Arjun was busy in sign the files and correcting the mistakes scolding the employees.

Arj:Oru vela aachum urupadiya panradhe illa chii.yen dhan iwanungala velaiku serthanl nilu irukku.ellathuku anda moonu mala maadunga dhan kaaranam azhagana ponnunu nu solta ellathayum ulla edukkura.

3 of them:Hello.......

Arjun look at them and glared them making them to smile sleepishly.

Arj:Yedhukku vandha ippo?

Mug:Yen da ippidi kekkura?

Arj:Unga 3 per aalayum dhan naan inga polbitu vela seiren.

3 of the:Yen da?

Arj:Yen da nu ketta seruppu varum moonji ku.konjam kooda arive illadha vanungala serthu vechchi iruke.

3 of them look at him with their thiruttu muli and said,

Mug:Sari sari tension aagadha da.

Arj:Modhalla unna dhan kollanum.poruppa iru nu sonna ishtathuku vandha ellarayum serthu vechchi irukke yeruma yeruma.

Bal:Ada chi niruthu ippo nee naanga kekkura kelvi ku badhil a mattum sollu.

Arj:Yenna kekka pora ...... party ku variya nu dhane?vandhu tholayiren po.

3 of them:Okayyyy (smiling widely)

3 of them went to do their work happily.

At 7'o clock,

Arjun finished his all works moved downstairs to see his friends were waiting till he joined.he went near them and said,

Arj:Neenga 3 perum munnadi ponga naan car la varen.

3 of them nodded and moved from their while arjun's car too followed them.

4 of them reached the party hall and went inside to see there friend was dancing with his girlfriend.

Their friend saw them and smile.he went towards them and speaks with them.arjun's friends were enjoying the drink happily making

Arjun to sighed and drink his juice but he felt an bitterness in the juice and saw the cup with another juice.he was shocked too see that it was an drink which mixed alcohol in it.mugen saw this and asked,

Mug:Yen da adha kudicha?

Arj:Naan yenna venum ne va kudicha theriyama kudichiten da juice nu nenachi.naan vecha juice enga da?

Bala gave an "matikitome" look to arjun making him to knock his head.

But the drink started to work for arjun amd he felt like his head is spinning.he stand up to go but dat down with a thud unable to walk.