🤍 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 🤍

Hello everyone 🤍.

Hope you all like this chapter 🤍.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here,

Arjun and aadhi comes inside his room.aadhi made his brother to change his dress and waited till their mom ask him to leave the room making arjun sighed as he know the reason.

Inside the guest room,

While sahana was in deep sleep she got jerked and get up while her mil patted her shoulder to wake her up.

Mal:Naan dhan da yen ippidi elundhikkira?

Sah:Sorry athai adhu tired la thoongiten.

Mal:Parawalla da naanum dhan thoongiten.

Sahana smile and nodded.malini gave her an saree to change and asked her to change to it.after changing to that saree mil gives an milk tumbler to her and asked her to go to his room after telling which is his room.

Malini asked aadhi to comes out before she send sahana inside.sahana took a deep breath and went inside opening the door.she saw him standing near the window.she kept the tumbler on the table near the window and stand near him hesitating to call him.

Feeling her presence he turn towards her while his eyes show that he is very angry and his eyes were red making her gulped and look down.he snapped his finger making her to jerk and saw him.

Arj:Hello Ms.....whoever unakku yaaru rights thanda yen room kulla varathuku?

Sahana look at him confusedly and asked,

Sah:Huh???

Arj:Illa unakku yaaru rights thanda yen room ku varadhuku?

Sah:Illanga adhu athai dhan......

Arj:Ooh appidiya sari sari but first listen to me.

Sahana nodded her head and saw him kneelingly,

Arj:I am not a person who is in interest in these marriage.don't take any advantage of this marriage and you are just an name sake wife okay??

Sahana look at him shockingly hearing him that she is just an wife for a sake.

Arj:I know that you girls are just interested in my money and in my name and you are an money minded girl dhane and yenna maari paiyana kalyanam panradhe panathuku dhane?theriyum adhuku dhan nu but I will give you how much you want but......

"JUST SHUT UP"

All while sahana was standing with tears listening to him but when he said that she marry him for his money her emotion breaks down and said,

Sah:Just shut up Mr.Arjun Sivakumar.

Sahana glared him with tears in her eyes to which he too glare her.

Sah:Aama neenga yenna sonninga naan ungala kalyanam pannadhu panathu kaaga va.

Chuckling seeing him she said,

Sah:Hello sir I ama doctor and enkittayuk panam um irukku yen enakkum per irukku "Dr.Sahana Arunkumar MBBS" nu.naan onnum neenga sonna maari panathu kaaga kalyanam pannala sir unga amma appa vandhu ponnu ketta naala dhan kalyanam panna.aana idhula comedy yenna theriyuma?

Unga amma sonnanga en pulla romba nalla pulla romba thangama pulla nu ippo dhan theriyudhu nee yaaru nu.

Arj:Heyyy mariyadhaya pesu?

Sah:Pondatikitta ippidi laam pesitu unakku mariyadha vera kekkudha?

Inga paaru naan unna onnum adutha ponnunga maari nee dhan venum nu oththa kaal la nindu kalyanam pannala un amma appa vandhu kettadhu naala dhan kalyanam pannadhu and ungaloda anda panam onnum enakku thewaye illa yenna parthuka yenakku theriyum so un panatha neeye vechiko sari ya?

Saying she glared for one last time and went inside the washroom taking her dress while he stood in the same place in anger seeing ger attitude talk and all.

Arj mv:You have touch the wrong nerve of Arjun and You have to face the consequence Ms..........

Thinking he smirked and went to the bed and layed down while the washroom door opened showing her coming out with an short sleeve top and plazo pant.

She put the saree inside the bin which was kept to put the used dress.she tried to take the pillow and duvet but stopped when his words ringed in her ears.

She removed her shawl and put it on the floor and slept on it keeping her hand under her head and close her eyes while a lone tear escaped from her eyes thinking about her future.

Destiny's Plan Continues...🤍☃️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How was it 💜?

So guyz will meet you all in another exciting chapter 🤗❤️.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉.

Title ku first night nu vechitu chap a ipoidi vechi irukkinga idhula oru first night aah nu keppinga but I dont know the answer for it uh 🤸🤸🤭

Thank you for reading 💜.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 💜 And Her Imagery Thoughts 💭❤️.