🤍 𝐒𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 🤍

Hello everyone 🤍.

Hope you all like this chapter 🤍.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At night both of them had their dinner too in silence.after a while arjun got a call from his mom and both speaks for sometimes and then gives to her as his mother asked him to give.

3 of them speaks with her more than 2 hours and cut the call.sahana gave his phone while he thinks,

Arj mv:Appidi yenna dhan pesuralo chatterbox maari.

He sighed and moved his room to sleep.sahana clean the kitchen and went to sleep.

Next day,

Both of them wake up at 6'o clock.sahana brush her teeth and wash her first and went to make breakfast for them while arjun went for jogging in the garden.

After an hour sahana finished her work in kitchen and ate her breakfast keeping to him too in the plate.he too had his breakfast after getting ready to go to the office.

Sahana get ready in a black top with red designs in it and black bottom and a shawl like the top design.she clipped her hair with a pin taking small amout of hair and leave other hair losely.she did an little makeup with lipbalm and eyeliner.

She went down taking her bag and putting the stethescope around her neck and taking the white coat in her hand.

(Sahana awaloda stethescope and the coat ayum veetuku yeduthutu vara maari vechi irukken)

She saw arjun sitting in the sofa scrolling his phone.she ignored him and try to go but stopped hearing him saying,

Arj:Sometime aan veetuku vara late aagum so inda key a neeye vechuko.

Sahana saw him with a confused face and asked,

Sah:Illa unga things a thoda enakku rights illanu soltu yedhuku ippo inda key amattum tharinga?

Arjun rolled his eyes and said,

Arj:Appo nee veliyave iru naan vandhu kadava open panra varaikkum.

Saying he starts to move while she shouts telling,

Sah:Yovv sidumoonji yennala laam veliya irukka mudiyadhu key a kuduya.

Arj:Adha naan first uh olu ga tharapo ve eduthu irukkanum now you lost it bye.

Sahana whined and scold to herself,

Sah:Unakku nalla venuk sahana.awan modhalla tharapo ce eduthu irukkanum.adha vittutu ....aiyoo namma ippo veliya nikkanume.un vaai dhan unakku eduiriye sahana.......

Saying she sighed and went out to see him waiting near the car.after seeing her he said,

Arj:Drop pannatuma illa neeye thaniya poviya?

Sah:Haan naane thaniya poren ennoda hospital ku pora bus vandhu irukkum.

Arj:Okay.

She starts to move from their while he too move from their to his office.sge went to her usual bus stop which is a little bit far from arjun mansion.she saw the bus waiting for her and quickly ran to the bus.while she getting in the driver asked,

Dri:Yenna ma oru naalum illama innaiku late aah vara?

Sah:Aama ney ippo irukkira veetula irundhu konjam thooramnadandhu varanum ney.