🤍 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 🤍

Hello everyone 🤍.

Hope you all like this chapter 🤍.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After sahana went out from the gate he give the house key tosecurity telling him,

Arj:Awa vandha kudunga na naan kelamburen.

Security smile and nodded saying,

Sec:Sari pa.

Arjun smile and close the window while the car moved out.

In office

Arjun arrived to his office AK Group of company in his car.after he get downs from the car he adjust his tie and the coat and walk inside like a king putting his hands inside his pocket.

Straightly without looking at anyone he went bear the lift and click the button which made yhe door to opened but it did not get opened making him sighed.after 2 minutes the door opened revealing one of his employee who gulped seeing their boss.he greeted him to which he went inside and click the floor no 18 which is his floor and his PA.

He was welcome by his 3 friends who wait near the lift door making him to roll his eyes.he know what will happen now so he silently move to his cabin.he sit down on his chair and started to do his work in the lap while mugen start but stopped hearing arjun,

Arj:Yedhachu kelvi kettingana nalaila irundhu office vara mudiyadha alavuku pannuven.

3 of them smirked and mugen said,

Mug:Yenna adikka poriya?adi adi.

Arjun smirked andsame time his PA entered inside with a file.he took some papers and give it for 3 of them.

Mugen get shocked seeing the paper and other two saw his face and saw the paper.3 of them look at arjun who is looking at them smirking while mugen asked,

Mug:Dei yenna da resignation letter a kuduthu irukke?

Arj:Adichalum ungaluku vekkame illa nu theriyum adhan inda vela pannen ippo unga kelviya kekkalam.

Bal:Aiya saamy naanga onnum kekkala pa naanga kelamburom.

Saying 3 of them ran out of the cabin making arjun to smile seeing them.while his PA laughed badly seeing them and saw arjun who os seeing him.

PA:Sorry sir.

Arj:Parawalla.

PA:Yen sir appidi panninga paawam la.

Arj:Shumma dhan.sari neenga sollunga innaiku irukkira schedule a.

PA nodded and said about today's schedule he have to attend and went from their.

(Enakku inda office kulla nadakkura vishayam pathi eludha perusa thrla so I will skip it)

In the break time,

Mugen and rakshan comes to his cabin to see him still working in the laptop.while mugen,

Mug:Deiiii arjun.....

Arj:Hmmm sollu (seeing the screen)

Mug:Sapdalaya?

Arj:Saptutu dhan vandhen so pasikkala naan lunch eh sapudren.

Bot:Edheyyy saptiya?

Arj:Aama.....

Mug:Aprom yen da engaluku kondu varalla.

Arj:Maramdhu pochu da.

Arjun said suppressing his laugh while mugen saw him with widened eyes and said,

Mug:Nethu vandha pondati a parthutu romba varushama palagura engala yeppidi da nee marandha?idhu enna nyayam?

Arj:Haan google la parthutu solren yenna nyayam nu.

Rak:Youu idiot........

Arj:Romba over aah pogadha man naan konduvanden but awa seiyala.

Bot:Aprom?

Arj:Namma 4 perum munnadi laam vaangi sapudra kadayala dhan.

Mug:Woowwww......

Rak:Kudu kudu pasikkudhula.

....:Appo naan kondu vandadha yaaru sapdradhu?

Rakshan and mugen look st each other and smile nervously and turn back to see bala glaring them.

Bot:Chorryy da bala.

Bal:Arjun nee adha yedu.

Bot:Nooooooo

Bal:No illa yes.

Arjun snatch the parcel from rakshan while both glare him.

Arj:Yenna look uh?adha sappudu modhalla aprom vaithula yrdam irundhuchina idha sappudu.

Bot:Dhrogi....

Arj:Thank you.

Both had the breakfast which is brought by bala with a grumphy face which made arjun to laugh seeing their face but stopped seeing both of glare.he continue to work while other 3 had the breakfast in his cabin.

Again on lunch time 4 of them had the luch while mugen,bala and rakshan had the breakfast given by arjun in morning.

The full day went like this with their banters and some serious works and the time comes to leave for all.

His friends bid bye to him and went to their houses while arjun wait and finished his work.

At 8.30 pm he finished his works and closed the lap and went out of the cabin taking his phone and all.he went down to see the car waiting infront of the office.he get in and the car moved.

After an 30 minutes he arrived to the house and open the house with the key he had with him and went inside to see her watching tv.without saying anything he moved to his room.

After seeing him going inside sahana went to the kitchen and put the dinner on a plate and kept it on the dinning table while closing it with a plate and continue to watch her favourite movie (as you wish)

After freshing up he comes out and saw the food in the table which is closed with a plate.he had it and went to sleep while sahana too went to sleep after cleaning the vessels and the kitchen.

Destiny's Plan Continues...🤍☃️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How was it 💜?

So guyz will meet you all in another exciting chapter 🤗❤️.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉.

Thank you for the comments in last chapter 🤗❤️.

Thank you for reading 💜.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 💜.