🤍 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 🤍

Hello everyone 🤍.

Hope you all like this chapter 🤍

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Its been 2 weeks arjun amd sahana get married.nothing changed but always fighting for small small things and even get possessive too.while these weeks aadhi and sahana spend more time and bonded well making his parents happy but our possessive arjun is always in posa posa mode for his brother.

Finally the times comes to leave the house and go to the hell for sahana,leaving to arjun's mansion.from the time her mil said to pack her bags she was grumpy and stubborn not to leave the house but her fil convinced her saying they will visit her 2 or days per week.

It was the day arjun and sahana leaving to his mansion.

Both comes down while arjun took the luggage of sahana as it was heavy while sahana's face was grumpy because she was leaving the house.

Malini went near her and caressed her hair saying,

Mal:Yen ippidi moonja vechitu irukka?adhan naanga promise pannom la.naan kandipa varom da nee eppidi moonja vekkada engalukum oru maari irukkum la?

Sahana nodded and said,

Sah:Okay okay romba ice vekkadhinga olunga promise panna maari varanum okay?

She said in a warning toje to which they smile and said,

3 of them:Kandipa naanga varom.

Sahana nodded smiling.

Arj:Sari kelambalama?

Sahana nodded ok and hugged everyone saying bye and arjun just said them bye and went out with aadhi taking the luggage.

Both of them sit in the back seat.sahana opened the window in her side.she bid bye to them till their dissappear from her sight.after that she leaned to the seat while closing her eyes and window was closed by arjun.

All while arjun saw her love towards his family assame as she loves her family.the car reached an big mansion inside big four walls.the gate was opened automatically.

Sahana opened her eyes and saw an beautiful house with a swimming pool in the left side and big glass windows.she admired the house sitting inside the car.arjun cleared his throat making her to come back to the world.

Arj:Yerangu ulla polam.

Saying he gets down making her sighed and irritate because he disturb her from looking at the house.she get down from the car and close the door while admiring it with a smile.

Sah:Such a beautiful house.

She murmered herself.she saw the luggage kept near her by an guard.before he go she said,

Sah:Anna konjam ulla vekkiringala?naan veeda suththi parka poren.

Saying she ran around the house like a bunny.she sit down near the swimming pool and put her hand inside but quickly took it as it was heat because of sunny weather.

she sit down near the swimming pool and put her hand inside but quickly took it as it was heat because of sunny weather