🤍 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐦 🤍

Hello everyone 🤍.

Hope you all like this chapter 🤍

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next day morning,

Sahana wake up from an heavy back pain because of sleeping on the floor.her cheeks had the tear strains that showed she had cried at night.she chuckled sadly thinking about her life and saw the bed to see her so called husband is sleeping with out any emotions.she saw the time as 8'o clock.

After waking up she too the shawl and put it into the laundry basket.she took her saree from the suitcase.it was a lite pink colour saree.

After getting ready she went down to see her father in law is reading newspaper sipping his morning coffee.siva saw her and smile saying,

Siv:Good morning da.

Sah:Good morning mama.

Siv:Yenga da arjun?

Sah:Thoonguraru mama.

"Vandhuten".

Sahana did not turn back as she know it was him and his words stilled ringed in her eyes which made her eyes to welled.she went to kitchen straightly to see malini was doing breakfast.

Sah:Good morning athai.

Malini turned towards her and smile seeing sahana and said,

Mal:Good morning da va ma.

Sah:Chorry athai late aagiruchi.

Mal:Parawalla da vidu.

"Maaa coffeeeeee......."

Makini sighed and put an coffee to arjun and tea for aadhi and gave it to sahana saying,

Mal:Coffee a poi un purushan kum tea a aadhi kum kudukkiriya da?

Sah:Sari athai.

Saying she took the tray with 2 cups and went to the hall.firstly she gsve the coffee to arjun without looking at his face and then gave the tea cup to aadhi with a smile in her face.

Aad:Thanks anni.

Sahana nodded and moved from their but she felt his gaze on her.but she did not dare to look at his face and went to the kitchen.

After mil and dil duo finish making the breakfast both of them set the dinner in the table and said to come to eat except arjun and aadhi who did not even fresh up still.

Mal:Annan uk thambi um poi fresh up aagitu vandhu dhan sappada thodanum.

Bot:Maa pasikkudhu ma.

Mal:But I don't care.fresh up aagitu vandha dhan sappada thoda mudiyum illana no dhan ponga ponga.

Both nodded and went to fresh up while siva had his breakfast while malini served him.after a while bother brother duo comes down and sit in the chair.sahana served for both of them.malini made sahana to sit beside arjun and served her.

While eating aadhi asked from sahana,

Aad:Anni......

Sahana saw him and asked what,

Aad:Naan 2 or 3 question keppen adhuku neenga unmaya dhan sollanum ok.

Arjun look at aadhi who smile sleepishly.sahana gulped with an fear and nodded ok thinking,

Sah mv:Yenna kekka porano.

Aad:Adhu laam easy aana question dhan keppen.

Sah:Sari kelunga.

Aad:Hann first uh unga expectation padi unga future husband eppidi irukkanum?

Sahana snile and said,

Sah:Kedaikkiravar nallavar aagavum awanga kitta ketta palakkam illama irukkanum.wife endra vangala romba caring aah loving aah pathukanum awwalo dhan.

Aad:Woow woow super anni.sari ippo neenga sonna anda expectation laam ippo unga purushan kitta irukka?

Suddently both arjun and sahana started cough making aadhi to laugh.both drinks some water and look at him,

Sah:Yenna da innum gunda thooki podala nu parthen aana ippidi poduven nu theriyalaye.

Aad:Sari sari sollunga.

Sah:Kalyanam aana next day eh eppidi solradhu konjam naal ponadhuku aprom dhane theriyum so parpom.

Aad:Ok ok next.......

Sah:No podhum unga wuestions uh naan kelamburen.

Aad:Yeppidiyum neenga konjam nalaikku inga dhane iruppinga appo kekkuren ok.

Sah:Yen adhuku aprom laam yenga?

Malini,siva and aadhi look at each other and look arjun who nodded his head no as saying she doesn't know.

Aad:Adhuku aprom neenga unga purushan kooda awaroda veetuku dhan poganum.

Sah:Edheyyyyy?????

All jerked for ger sudden voice making her smile nervously and said,

Sah:Chorry.....

Saying she went taking her plate to kitchen thinking,

Sah mv:Yenna divawan kitta ippidi poi maati kitta?anda sidumoonji kooda yeppidi namma kalatha ootradhu?

Thinking she wash her hand and then wash the plate.while she kept the plate in the rack another plate was kept in the sink.she look the plate and glare it.

She know who is that mala maadu and did not turn just wash the plate cursing him in her mind and put it on the rackand moved from their.

Sahana and aadhi spend their time knowing about themself a lot and bonded well making arjun to be possessive.aadhi felt his brothers gaze and turn towards him to see him glaring at him.he smile nervously and nicely escaped from their excusing himself making sahana to be confused and his parents to laugh looking both of them.

Then malini said,

Mal:Sari sahana and arjun innaiku reception irukku so ippo nalla rest eduthukonga appo dhan night ku tired illama irukka mudiyum.

Sahana smile and nodded.she moved to their room and arjun too move to their room.sahana slept on the sofa near the window as she felt an back pain in morning due to sleeping on the floor.

Arjun saw her sleeping on the sofa but did not say anything as she already slept.

Destiny's Plan Continues...🤍☃️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How was it 💜?

So guyz will meet you all in another exciting chapter 🤗❤️.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉.

Thank you for reading 💜.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 💜 And Her Imagery Thoughts 💭❤️.