iii

I slammed my hands into the doorframe, my jaw clenching. "I won't take it!" I spat, my eyes narrowed at the nurse who stood in front of me, her wide innocent eyes were too close together, and she was shaking so badly that the tray rattled. I wanted to slap it out of her hands, so I did. It flew from her hands and crashed into the wall, smashing into pieces. The nurse screamed and cowered back, raising her hands and pressing the panic button on her wrist repeatedly. I glared at her, and she pressed her lips together, trying not to cry in front of a patient. I clenched my hands and took a breath. If I got into any more trouble, they'd put me in a straight jacket. I was lucky enough that they hadn't already put one of those crazy jackets on me. I snapped my attention back to the nurse as she straightened, trying to seem brave. Bullshit. She was terrified of me, everyone was. Even the biggest damn nurses here were afraid of me, like they should be.

"H-Harry, you have to take your medicine.. or-or else they'll put you in a jacket..." she trailed off as I stood up straight, towering over her. She shrank back, even though I was only standing there. I looked over her, noticing how the shitty uniform stretched nicely over her rack. She had curves, and I liked blondes, but they weren't my type. I was rudely interrupted when the door burst open and Niall and Liam rushed in. Liam shoved me back and pinned me as Niall ushered the nurse out. Liam glared at me in annoyance.

"Really Harry? Can't you just take the damn meds for once instead of causing a scene all the goddamn time?" He snapped, letting me go once Niall entered again. I sat up and glared back at him.

"How would you like it if you had to take shitty meds every day that fucks with your head? I don't need them, I won't take them, asshole." I spat, crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes.

"Tessa switches them before they're brought to you, dumbass. They're just tablet jackets with sugar mixed with flour you idiot." He said in exasperation, throwing his arms up. I stared at him.

"Thanks for telling me jackass!" I grumbled, leaning back on my rock hard bed. He rolled his eyes and grabbed his walkie talkie.

"Tess, get Angel to bring up more of Harry's meds. He threw another tantrum." he said, and a confirming beep sounded, letting him know Tessa got the message. I rolled my eyes, then sat up.

"Wait, isn't Angel the hot black haired chick?" I asked, cocking my pierced eyebrow. I rubbed at my left eyebrow, missing the feeling of the metal that was usually there. Liam nodded and Niall gave me a look.

"Leave her alone Harry, if you get into any more trouble you'll be zipped up in a straight jacket in solitary confinement." He warned me, and I rolled my eyes, slumping against the wall as my long legs stretched out in front of me.

"I'd like to see them try." I said mockingly, grinning at the thought of a shaking nurse coming towards me with a straight jacket. A door opened and I sat up, my eyes widening and a smirk creeping over my face. Liam gave me a warning look before a key was inserted into the door and it swung open. Angel came in, her smokey grey eyes avoiding mine as she entered, setting it down next to me and rapidly backing away. I grabbed her wrist and she yelped and looked at me, her eyes full of terror and... pain? Definitely some annoyance thrown in there. I smirked at her, and she looked away. Liam intervened then, taking her arm and pulling her away. I leaned back again and stared at her ass. She had a nice one, and it was all I could do not to reach out and slap it. Liam shot me a look over his shoulder and I raised an eyebrow. Niall followed, closing the door behind him as I watched.

I looked over at the tablets and crawled over to them. I picked the tablets up and held them up to the light. I narrowed my eyes. That shithead Liam. He lied. These tablets were full of damn medication. The mixture inside them were too thin to be sugar and flour, and they had a bluish hue. Liam always lied to get me to do things. I rolled my eyes and picked up the water, drinking half of it before I cracked the tablets open, pouring the contents into the water and shaking it, using my finger to stir the tablets into the water. When it turned clear I set the water back and swallowed the empty capsules and sat back, putting my arms behind my head and closing my eyes. I thought of Angel. She was strange, and different. She didn't seem afraid like she should be. Not as much as she should be. The way she held herself was strange too. Like she was afraid someone would hit her, but also like she wasn't going to let anyone get at her. She had full lips, and I knew she could do better things than giving cheek with them. I smiled and reached down to my trousers, unbuttoning them and unzipping them. I smiled and kept smiling all night.