vi

"So you're telling us you have a crush on Harry Styles?" Lucy gaped as the others stared at me. I shrugged, keeping my arms wrapped around my legs. I wiggled my toes which were badly in need of a new paint job.

"Angel, you realise that he's a psychopath that had murdered hundreds of people and skinned then?" Eve butted in, her perfectly plucked eyebrows furrowed. I looked up at her, jerking my head to get my hair out of my eyes.

"I don't have a crush on him. He's just... And interesting person. He's strange, but I don't have a crush on him. He's a sick killer, so we're told. Did you see when he was arrested on the news? He looked like he was devastated." I said, looking at my four closest friends.

"He was devastated to be caught." Kilian cut in, crossing his arms. I ignored him.

"I just, he seemed... Kind, almost when the blackout happened. I don't know what would have happened if that patient had gotten me." I muttered, licking my lips as I pushed my silky black hair behind my ear. Kilian scoffed.

"He was just doing it to get in your good books." I groaned.

"Can you guys please stop talking about it? It's bad enough Father drills me for information every time I come home from work." I complained, grabbing a lock of my hair and twirling it around my fingers like I always did when I was agitated. Kilian held his hands up in surrender.

"Alright, alright, don't bite my head off, jeez!" He said loudly, and we all hushed him, listening to see if he had woken Lucy's parents. When nothing happened, we let out a breath and glared at him. He shuddered.

"How many times have I told you girls not to do that?" He snapped, taking a seat on the bed next to me. I rolled my eyes at him and he gave me a cheesy smile, throwing his arm over my shoulders. I suppressed my smile and snuggled closer to him while he kissed the top of my head. His phone went off, and I grabbed it for him, peering curiously at the screen.

"Oooh, who's Damien?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows at him. His cheeks flushed and he snatched the phone from me, unlocking it and smiling at the text. Being the nosey person I am, I leaned over, trying to get a glimpse of the message. He elbowed me, catching me in the breast. I yelped in pain, clutching my chest. He noticed and his eyes widened, looking at me. Kilian may be gay, but he loves boobs. I scowled at him and he grinned evilly.

I stood, rolling my eyes at him. "I'm gonna go get some pizza." I announced, leaving the room and quietly padding down the hall and downstairs. I made my way into the kitchen and opened the freezer, pulling out a frozen pizza. I walked over to the oven and put it in, pulling out my phone and logging into Facebook. I hadn't been on it since the Unfriended movie came out, call me paranoid but I don't like the idea of a dead girl contacting me. I scrolled through my notifications, liking a few comments I was mentioned in and going into my messages with bated breath. No dead girl messages. Good.

I answered a few, ignored spam broadcasts and paused at one from a profile entitled, 'Guess Who'. The message read:

Angel Kito Parray, born 28th February, 1997 in NY Hospital, 6 lbs 6 ounces 14 in.

My face paled. I quickly typed out a reply.

Angel Parray: Who is this??

I didn't have to wait long for a reply. A minute later my phone buzzed as I was bending over to check the pizza. I closed the oven and pulled it out, unlocking it.

Guess Who: Cheese pizza, red flannel pyjamas.

My head snapped up, looking out of the window, praying that this was a joke.