viii

Zayn

I narrowed my eyes in concentration as I moved my arm, my finger pressed on the spray button as a line of black appeared from the graffiti can. I lowered my arm and smirked behind my breathing mask.

"Hey Za-" I turned to see Niall leaning against the doorframe, coughing from the pain fumes. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder and handing him a mask. He pulled it on quickly and narrowed his eyes at me.

"You could warn a lad before you paint in here, you know what Harry's like." He growled, his voice muffled from behind the mask. I pointed a finger at the door and he turned, his shoulders falling when he saw the 'Painting In Progress' sheet. I laughed, and turned away from him to admire the tiger I had sprayed onto my wall.

"Harry says he wants you to go get Angel some food and clothes and shit." He said, shrugging his shoulders. I turned to face him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why me?"

He shrugged again.

"You've the best fashion choice I guess, plus you're the only one that hasn't been seen now." The Irishman replied, and I pursed my lips but nodded. I pulled my mask off, throwing it into the box where my graffiti cans were. I walked out the door, letting out the breath I was holding when I was out.

"Zayn!"

I turned to Niall, who was still standing, but now he held a can in his hand. My eyes narrowed and I stepped forward, holding my hand out. Niall groaned and I snatched it off him, shaking my head at him.

"C'mon mate, let me have a go!" He begged as I dragged him outside. I chuckled.

"In your dreams mate."

...

I scrunched my nose up as I held the red lace panties up. I looked at the text Harry had sent me again.

H: Get her sexy shit. As much and as slutty as possible.

I sighed and pursed my lips, feeling a pair of eyes watching me. I lifted my head, my eyes hardening as I looked around. Blue eyes caught mine, and the brunette ducked her head quickly. I raised an eyebrow but felt pleased. The store manager was scared of me. Good. I smirked and threw the underwear into the shopping bag along with the twelve other pairs I had found. Harry liked red and black lace, so that's what Angel was going to wear.

I felt my phone vibrating on my thigh, so I dug it out of my pocket and hit answer when I saw Harry's name on the screen.

"Yeah?" I answered, walking along the aisles of Victoria's Secret. Everyone was staring at me, but I couldn't give two shits. I glared at a sixteen year old who was gawping at me. She squeaked and scurried away while I chuckled.

"Hurry up will you. We need you back here, Operation Green is about to start." Harry snapped, and I furrowed my eyebrows. I pulled the phone away from my ear, eyes widening when I saw I had been gone for almost an hour.

"Shit, I'll be back soon." I said hurriedly into the phone as I jogged to the till. Harry grunted and hung up while I threw the clothes at the cashier. She yelped as I thrust two hundred at her, and snatched the clothing.

"Keep the change." I barked, practically running outside. I ran to my car, and swore as something crashed next to me. I whirled around, seeing Alex aiming a gun at me. My eyes narrowed and I yanked my gun out of my trouser waist, cursing myself for leaving my mask in the car. I shot a few bullets at him as his allies came running over, and threw myself into the car. I slammed the acceleration and shot out of the car park, my jaw tense as I heard the bullets ricocheting off the car. I grabbed my phone and speed-dialled Harry.