Kushida x Ayanokouji

Warning : rape ahead.

Don't give me shit in the comments, I've warned you. If you don't wanna read, then leave.

Plus Kushida's a bitch so I'm doing this.

********************************

Kiyotaka's fuck book - 

Raping the 2 faced lucifer :

I had stumbled onto Kushida ranting to herself outside of the school. She was kicking a fence as she cursed just about everyone in our year. I had a camera ready and was recording her, and I continued watching as her voice distorted to something much different than her usal self.

Oh my, oh my.

Kushida's phone, which was in my hand, send off a notification. The 2 faced Lucifer jolted her head backwards, but I had already hidden behind a bush.

"Who's there?"

Kushida inquired, now again resorting to her usual cheery voice. I decided to stay hidden, and Kushida's sense of worry ignited inside of her. She rushed forward and looked around for any trace of someone there. 

Maybe I should enjoy myself?

I came out of the bushes, and Kushida came face to face with the person she had called out for. Her eyes turned dead again, perhaps because she knew I caught her.

"Kushida you left your pho-"

"Did you hear?"

"Yeah."

"Don't tell anyone."

"Why?"

"I'll tell the school you raped me."

"That would be a false allegation."

Kushida then grabbed my hand, and placed it onto her breast. 

"Your fingerprints are on my blazer, I have proof now."

I'll delete this part of the recording.

I squeezed Kushida's tit, and the girl shouted in shock.

"What the fuc-"

I continued groping Kushida's tits, as the girl tried pushing me off. I used my other hand to grab her ass and pull her into me, as I started digging my fingers underneath her clothes and onto her bare breasts.

"STO-"

I pushed Kushida to the floor and unbuckled my pants, letting my dick loose. I then grabbed her head and put her mouth onto my dick, to which Kushida kept her lips clasped shut. I forcibly managed to put my cock inside, but to my annoyance. 

Kushida bit my dick. 

I took my penis out and stared at her, before I slapped the girl across the face. Kushida started crying profusely as I threw her onto the nearby bench and started pulling her skirt off.

"STOP, AH STOP!"

I didn't listen to Kushida's pleas, but instead pulled her skirt fully off. Her beautiful ass was in view, and I couldn't help slapping it as hard as I could. Kushida was continuing to squirm, so I just decided to hold her firmly onto the bench. Her legs stopped faliling as I continued applying pressure, and I then put both her arms behind her back.

I then pushed my dick inside of Kushida's ass, and the girl cried as I ripped her backhole open. I showed Kushida no sympathy, driving my cock as fast and as hard as I could inside of her. Her crying acompanied with the sounds of our bodies colliding had me about to cum, so I increaed my pace even further. Kushida's beautiful ass was getting violated by someone who she thought was a nobody.

Kushida had lived her life in control over people is what I'll assume from her double side. She would trick and manipulate people into doing her bidding, and lived like a queen. She thought nothing could touch her, and she thought she could get away with her schemes again. But now she's being penetrated, violated and defiled. And she's helpless.

Those thoughts were nice enough to make me cum deep inside of Kushida's ass. The girl lay motionless on the bench, her ass red and leaking cum. I got off the bench for a second, and before I knew it, Kushida tried to run away. I grabbed onto her and threw her back onto the bench, spreading her legs apart.

"Should I take your first time?"

"N-No you sick fuck."

I wasn't going to do it, but the sick fuck ruined it for me. I positioned the head of my penis into Kushida's delicate pussy. She wasn't responding to me now, so I decided to just push it inside of Kushida. I started pumping in and out of Kushida's tight holes.

The girl had succumbed to my touch.

She was now moaning in pure ecstacy as I carried on fucking her. Her tits bounced up and down as I grabbed onto her waist. I continued to push inside of the bitch, before thrusting my cock as far as it could physically go. I shot my load inside of Kushida's pussy, and the girl huffed and puffed in shock. I shot wave after wave of semen, my dick pulsating as cum kept seeping out of it. Every wave of semen made Kushida further realise what had happend to her. She gasped in both shock and lust.

I suprised Kushida by going right back into her pussy, my hands now groping her large tits. Kushida moaned in lust as I squeezed and pulled her niples, simultaneously fucking her pussy again. I shot my load inside of her again before dropping her to the floor.

"Suck my dick, and do it properly now."

Kushida wrapped her tongue around my dick, moving her head in motion as she gave me a blow job. I grunted in pleasure as she sucked me off expertly.

"Why the fuck are you good at this?"

Kushida just eyed me as she continued sucking me off, and I felt close again. I grabbed onto her head and pushed her onto my dick, right to the very end. I then blew my load inside of Kushida's mouth, the girl taking in all of my semen. 

"Get up, we're going to your room."

"I'm gonna get you expelled."

I then finally stopped the recording, showing it to Kushida.

"I'm gonna cut out the part where I raped you."

Kushida's face went dark, and she tried to go for the phone. But I grabbed her outstrectched hand and slapped her on the ass. She fell to the floor. I mounted Kushida, slapping her ass again and again, my hands sinking into the cushion.

"Who do you think you are?"

Kushida made another desperate attempt to get the phone, but I put her arms above her head. I then slapped her pussy. The girl screamed as I slapped her there again and again.

"You listen to what I say. Now dress up."

Kushida obliged and we walked towards to Kushida's dorm room. We entered the elevator and Ichinose came in alongside us.

"Hello you two, how have you been?"

"I-I'm okay."

Kushida was struggling to talk right now, perhaps due to the aftermath of what just happened. Deciding to have some fun, I approached Kushida from behind and stuck a hand onto her panties. Her breathing hitched as she tried to stiffle her moans. I rubbed my finger up and down until the elevator finally opened, and Ichinose left.

*************************************

I layed Kushida down, her ass still as beautiful as ever.

"I'm gonna shoot inside of you until my balls are empty, then we'll be fine."

*************************************

I had done as I said, and now decided to leave Kushida to recover. After she did, I didn't fuck the girl again.

I'm a nice guy that's why. 

I instead decided to try getting closer to her. To make friends with the girl I raped.

Why? 

Cause I want to be better, maybe.

And I'm a nice guy.