Night of the Vampiredroid 4

As the cold wind blows throughout the night, A young woman around the age of 15 was walking down the woods wearing a black sweater, Blue T-shirt, Jeans, and grey sneakers carrying her backpack. She walked for a few minutes then she stopped to sit down at a log. As she sat down, she looked up at the starry night sky, thinking about the people who had gone missing in the past ever since the horrific events that unfolded. She then looked down on the ground. She didn't know what was going on. Just then she looked around the woods. All that she sees is the trees and the fog. Just then two pairs of glowing red eyes appeared in the distance. As she looked at them, she was a bit nervous. Just then it came closer, slowly, and then it went fast. She ran away at whatever was chasing her down. As she was running away, she went out of the woods and onto the streets of her neighborhood. She stopped to catch her breath as she looked behind her. As she did, the thing that chased her down was gone. She then sighed with relief. Just then something cold grabbed her. It was a clawed hand. She was then dragged away and disappeared as her phone dropped on the ground.

The next day

At my home where I was living in, I sat in front of the TV in my room on my bed. I tuned it to the news channel. The news anchor says, "According to report, A young woman who was aged 15 had suddenly vanished last night. She was last seen wearing a black sweater, Blue T-shirt, Jeans, Grey sneakers and carrying a tan and purple backpack. We were told by her parents not to reveal her name to protect her privacy. However, this wasn't the first time that happened. Just about a year ago several high school students mysteriously disappeared without any trace. So far, we have received no updates on whenever they have been found yet, But the police stated that they will try their best they can to search for the missing people. We also had been receiving a bunch of rumors that vampires are linked to these disappearances which are not yet confirmed. These vampire invasion warnings which are broadcasted on the radio and on television are probably fake and are possibly made by someone for a prank. If vampires are real, we would advise you to stay indoors to avoid being attacked by one. And now, the weather."

I then turned off the television and went outside for a walk. My name is Jennifer. I just moved into my new neighborhood so that I can start a new life with my parents and my brother Kendall. I was about 13 years old while Kendall was just about 16 years old. We moved there in August during my summer vacation because my mom got a new job as an IT Tech Support Agent. I went to a new high school which was okay because I met a bunch of new friends there. Their names were Clyde, Martha, Kris, Mark, Sarah, Steve, and Clarissa. Phil and Laurel were my neighbors. There is one person I don't really like, however. His name was Alexander. He would usually smack and threaten us. However, we were lucky that he got detention every time the principal got him sometimes. We would sometimes have to tell him what Alexander was doing to us.

When I was walking down the street, I saw a bunch of missing posters hanging on Lampposts, Electric poles, Trees, and sometimes the walls of some buildings. I don't know what was going on, but this occurred in my new town that I went too? I had no idea what the cause was. Some of the missing posters were for some High School kids who had gone to my high school. They were named Roger, Caroline, Recce, Drake, Simon, Damien, Carrie, Olivia, Charlie, Kenny, Marcus, Raymond, Max, Ashley, Marci, Lincoln, Shelly, Jeffery, Louis, Addie, Johnathan and Lucas. They have been missing since 2018. I still have no idea why. No one at my new school knew why either. When I was walking down the street, I happened to see a fortress that had been boarded up by fences so that we could not get in. The fortress was even built with stone bricks. I think they might be tearing it down for a mall or something. I don't even see any construction workers nearby. Maybe they just delayed the plan to tear it down or something. But I don't think this was ever possible for that to be torn down. It just stood there for all I know, and I am pretty sure that some construction workers have no plans to take this fortress down whatsoever. Out of curiosity I decided to just walk back home, not daring to go in there and to see what is inside of it.