Night of the Vampiredroid 6 (The Final Chapter)

Radio Broadcast

"Good evening. We begin our night with some breaking news. Just recently we have received debate that vampires are among us. Just recently in 3 years we have received numerous disappearances that have shocked us all. From neighborhood to neighborhood, many people had noted that they had seen on what it appears to be a vampire that resembled a Vid Splash content creator that had made videos between 2017-2020. Although many news outlets are linking vampires to the cause of the disappearances, we can't yet confirm or deny these rumors according to these debates. The police are still on the search for these missing teens as of right now. However, we have seen some people who are wearing shades that resemble the missing teens, who some the news outlets claim are vampires. We will keep you up to date on the latest status quo as soon as we can."

PRESENT DAY

A pack of RVs drives along the road as the missing people who are now vampires are riding along. 10 of the vampires were each on a separate RV. Roger, along with his friends Caroline, Simon, Recce, and Drake. Roger says, "So, I am sure that we will be able to get more people." Caroline says, "Relax. Our master will be very proud if we could make the entire earth our society." Recce says, "Well. Yes. It is not common for everyone if we could be able to see what the world would be like. We would just be immortals." Drake says, "In fact. The news has been hearing about us. I say we are mostly famous by our records." Caroline says, "Not true. No one has suspected that we are indeed vampires." Roger says, "Isn't it really amazing that we have gotten more people to join in." Drake says, "Yeah. What's one little invasion gonna cause?" Meanwhile at the gas station from where they arrived at. They had gone inside and were preparing to grab some things. Ashley asks, "What if the people noticed that we were vampires in here?" Damien says, "We would have to get them all at once." Roger says, "Yep. Nobody will ever know about this."

Apparently, this attracted the attention of a teenage girl who had been hearing about this. Roger looked at her with a faint stare. Roger says, "That was a joke we made. We aren't vampires." Teen says, "Oh. Okay." She then left the gas station and ran to the car. Roger says, "She didn't even know us." Jennifer says, "Yep." Damien says, "I'll be using the bathroom. Be back in a while." Roger says, "Okay. I will meet you back in the RV." As Damien ran to the gas station bathroom, Roger and his friends had gone back inside the RV and waited for him to return. While they did that, they had read some books. A minute later, Damien hopped into the RV and rejoined them as they drove off to another town to find some more victims and complete the task of turning humans into vampires.

Meanwhile in another town

It is uncommon for something to be aired on television like this. Vampires invading neighborhood after neighborhood and drinking people's blood? That's odd. Although some people find vampires quite scary, I would find them romantic and kind. But I really fear some of them that try to attack everyone. My name is Heather. I am in my sophomore year in college pursuing a goal to become a programmer for many computer programs with three of my classmates Phil, Arleen, and Tod. We recently even brought some equipment from ADHOC such as a vacuum cleaner drone, a UPS that can restore power to our dorm room in case of a power outage, Water cooler that can also dispense ice, and for myself, a pair of spy glasses with a video camera. ADHOC sure does know how to make great technology like this. We even got the radio that I had managed to save money on. I recently heard the news that vampires are among us. I don't know what to say. But this wasn't a good week to spend the day. I also heard that the missing people were vampires, which was confirmed by some scientists. Very soon the world will become a vampire earth. Unless however we have reversed the effects of vampirism with a cure that could not be explained yet.