Night of the Vampiredroid (Vampiredroid X Version)

Everyone has these nights. They can sometimes get worse or better. But that's not the case for me. Sometimes I have plans with my friends. It's not like the world can revolve around us. I feel as though I am like one of those who happens to make a few bets to see the world in 80 days. Some of my evenings aren't as great as they seem, but you never know when they will turn out great.

My name is Roger. I was in my senior year of high school, preparing to graduate so I could head to college. Each day after school, I've helped my mother at the cinema across town. I'm usually in charge of the concession stand. My mother was the manager of this place and would let me and my friends enjoy some free movies since they worked here too. Their names are Caroline, Recce, Simon, and Drake. We sometimes go there for the evening when there is nothing to do. I'm mostly a huge horror movie fanatic myself.

I was excited for this spring break. My cousin, Lisa, is coming to stay with us for a week. She has a brother who is around 13 years old. His name was Scott. Her brother was a fan of Fandroid, who is a musical robot on Vid Splash who produces songs and gaming content for everyone to enjoy. Lisa enjoyed listening to rock music as well as playing RPG board games. Although I wasn't a huge Fandroid fan myself, I sometimes watched his livestreams on Vid Splash.

It all started when we were walking home from school. Me and my friends were excited that we were finally out of here for the next 10 days. Roger says, "My mother is picking my cousin and her brother up from the airport right now. She should be back in a few hours. Would you like to meet her then?" Caroline says, "I have other plans for the evening, but I'll stop by tomorrow." Simon says, "Me, Drake, and Recce will be there when your cousin arrives. We might even treat her to a free movie at the cinema." Drake says, "There's a new movie she might be interested in. Afterwards, we could head down to the mall and hang out for a little while." Roger says, "I was just thinking of that earlier, but I do agree with your idea."

Recce says, "I might also spend some time at the arcade to play some games. In fact, I do have the trip planned for this Wednesday. Would any of you be interested?" Roger says, "I'll see what's on my calendar for this week." Drake says, "That could sound interesting, but my dad asked me on the phone to help out with the yard. So, I might need to arrange some things." Simon says, "I've been thinking of that too. I also have plans on playing some basketball with my other friends. Do some of you want to join?" Drake says, "Count me in on this one. When do we meet up?" Simon says, "If you like, meet me around 4:30 PM." Recce says, "I can't. Tonight, I must help my mom with some errands. We're going to the store to buy some new clothes." Drake says, "It's alright. Is there still any time to squeeze in for an evening cruise?" Recce says, "A nice evening ride would actually be nice."

My friends have a lot of plans for this spring break. As for me, I might be working at the cinema during my vacation. My mom said that it's usually one of the times when people from my school head down to see some of the best blockbusters, and that I could get a chance to see some of my other classmates. My other friend, Damien, usually hangs out with me during lunch, literature, and technology. I also talk with him on Capriwave. He does have other friends I would get a chance to meet up with someday. I could already tell that excitement was rushing through me like a tidal wave.

Later that day, I was at my house watching some TV. Me and my father were watching his favorite show. That's when Mom came back from her trip to the airport. She knocked on the door. Martin asks, "Could you get the door?" Roger says, "My mom is here with Lisa and her brother." I got up from the couch and walked over to the door. I opened the door to see Lisa standing in front of the door with Scott next to him. I allowed them to come in. Lisa says, "It's great to see you again, Roger. You remember last year you met me during Easter." Scott says, "Me too. And in case you didn't know, Fandroid just returned with some livestreams. I've just watched one of them earlier when we were on the plane." Roger says, "I know. I just went on Vid Splash the other day." Scott says, "From what I can tell, he also explained the lore about ADHOC, which is very interesting."