Chapter 6 - The Stairs to Nowhere

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Find Stone. Yeah, that's not a problem with all these dimensions to go to!" Liam paced around as Airy flipped to a random station. Even though he had a vague plan in mind, there was no guarantee of finding a way to help Stone. That was the risk he knew he was taking, that there was a chance they couldn't be saved at all. Still, chance was all he was holding on to at the moment. It wasn't like they had any way of getting the frequency for Stone's dimension.

"We have time." Airy shrugged. After a few seconds, he let go of the radio, only glancing at the number for a moment.

Liam threw his hands in the air. "Sure, it's just... this could take days, or months! We don't have the number for Stone's dimension anymore. If we can't find them by pure luck, then I don't think we can save them at all."

Airy watched him with a thoughtful look. "Well, Stone's not going anywhere, and Texty won't die anytime soon, so... shouldn't we just take our time?"

Liam scoffed at him, but didn't have much of a response. He knew he was right, deep down, but to have such assurance come from Airy of all people stung. When Airy couldn't respond quick enough, Liam went back to pacing around and grumbling to himself. "Oh, why did I think this was a good idea? I want to help them, but I don't know how."

Before Liam could keep rambling, Airy lifted the antenna, sending them both out of the Waiting Room.

"When's our luck gonna..." Liam opened his eyes, stopping in place. As he stood around in a field of purple flowers, he mumbled, "...Run out."

He was frozen, expecting something to kill him instantly, but nothing happened. He mumbled as he stood up, "No immediate death..."

Airy started walking ahead of him, looking around. There were a few trees in the distance, carrying the same, purple blossoms. Their petals were caught by the calm breeze and carried to the ground. If it wasn't for the flowers, Liam would've thought they were in the Waiting Room. The sky looked nearly identical, aside from it lacking stars. All was quiet, eerily so.

As Liam trudged through the thick field of blossoms, Airy called out to him from a few yards away. "I found a note."

Liam nearly slipped in the petals scrambling toward him, but he managed to get to his side, reading the index card. It said, "Trust your gut" with a small doodle of Airy's face under it. The back of it said "Don't give up"

He gasped, taking the note from Airy. "This has to be from Stone!" He held it in front of him, a smile crossing his face. Quietly, he questioned, "How'd they even escape their dimension?"

"We're on the right track, then?" Airy asked.

"Yeah, he has to be somewhere around here!" Liam presumed, about to walk. Though, when he tried to, he slipped and fell face-first on the ground. He pushed himself up, swatting away stray petals from his face. It was then that he noticed the ground was not a field of flowers, but was entirely made from flowers, making it far more unstable than he first thought.

Fallback - A HfjONE Continuation/AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें