Chapter 8 - Armani

WARNING!: This chapter contains content that is not suitable for all ages. Please read this chapter with caution.

"Holy Shit!" I said as Marcell entered me. I'm not going to lie, his dick was huge. "Baby, please don't go all the way in, it hurts," I pleaded, a tear fell down my face. He stopped, "I know baby, it's just the tip, I know it's your first time, but it's my first time too don't forget that, besides, I would never hurt you," Marcell kissed me softly and slowly thrusted hips, making sure he doesn't go all the way in.

A moan escaped my lips, "Mmm Marcell." I felt my body fill with a sensation. I wanted more, "Marcell, put it all in!" I commanded. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded my head.

I felt Marcell enter me completely, his dick was long, I swear I felt it touch my stomach every time he went in.

"Oh shit, don't stop," I moaned as he started thrusting faster. "FASTER!" I yelled. He thrusted his hips much faster, the entire bed was shaking. He placed kisses on my neck, "Fuck," he said as he returned to kissing my lips. "What's your name?" He asked. I was confused, he knew my name, "Armani," I moaned. "No, your full name," he said slamming into me, "Armani Juliett Okafor," I said. "No, not your maiden name," he said slamming into me again, "Holy fuck, I'm gonna come!" I moaned. "What's your name?" he said calmly, while still slamming into me. I gripped the sheets, "ARMANI JULIETT COOK!" I screamed. Well, I thank god the chose the presidential suite for us to stay and not the regular ones with thin wall, because the people in the hotel room next to us would've known our names.

He continued slamming into me, it felt so good. "Yes, daddy, don't stop, don't stop, I'm going to come, oh shit, oh shit," I cried. He pulled out, "Get on your hands and knees," he commanded. I was upset that he pulled out because I was really close to coming, but I didn't protest and did as I was told. He put his dick back in my vagina and continued thrusting. "FUCK!" he yelled, I knew he was close too. He grabbed my hips for support, "Armani, I love you so much," he said. He bucked his hips faster, "Shit, shit, shit, shit!" he said.

"I'm going to fucking come!" he yelled. "Do you want me to pull out?" he asked. I violently shook my head, unable to speak because of the amount of pleasure I was in.

"Oh yeah, Marcell, faster, don't stop, I'm about to fucking come," I moaned. He slammed into me harder and faster, "Yes daddy, just like that!" I said.

"OH MY GOD MARCELL!" I screamed gripping the sheets as I came. "UGH ARMANIIIIII!" he yelled coming inside of me.

He pulled out and we both collapsed on the bed, my body started shaking. "Oh my god, if that's what sex feels like, I want to have sex everyday!" I said. "Me too," Marcell said, kissing me.

I felt him smile through the kiss, "Now, I'm going to show you how Marcell can use his tongue," he said tugging my bottom lip with his teeth. He slowly started giving me kisses all over my body, getting closer to my crotch with each one.

He placed kisses on my inner thighs right before placing a kiss on the lips between my legs. I let out a deep moan. He moved away from my pussy and continued kissing areas around my crotch, but not my crotch.

I propped myself on my elbows and he looked up at me and smiled. "Marcell, why are you teasing me?" I asked. "I'm sorry," he said innocently. He placed another kiss on my clit before he started eating me out. "Oh my god!" I grunted. "You like that?" he asked seductively. I nodded my head, "Uh huh, please don't stop!" I said biting my lip. I held both sides of his head as he used his tongue to go in and out of me. "Ughhhhhhhh Marcellllllll! I moaned as I felt myself reaching climax. I arched my back as I released and started panting. He slurped up all my juices as I started shaking, "Oh my god, stop, stop!" I giggled as he continued to lick me. "You liked that baby?" he asked seductively. I nodded my head, "Yes, daddy," I said as he placed kisses on my neck. "Now, we got a reception to get ready for he said getting off the bed. I start pouting, "Aw, but I wanted more," I say laying on my stomach and biting my finger as I watch him walk to the bathroom. He turns around, "If we didn't have places to be, I would be making love to you all day," he says biting his lip.

He walks into his bathroom, turns around, winks at me, and closes the door behind him. I lazily roll off the bed and walk into my own bathroom. I looked at the wall clock. It was 1:17 and the reception didn't start until 6:00, so I didn't have a lot of time. I brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, washed and conditioned my hair, put my hair in a towel and put on my robe. I called Malika and told her to tell the hair and makeup people I was ready.

About five minutes later, they arrived to do my hair and makeup.

They did my hair first. They parted it down the middle, straightened it, and then curled it. I may not be light skinned but I got a whole lot of hair. Then they did my eyebrows, again, and did my makeup. When they were putting on my lipstick, Marcell walked out of the bathroom looking sharp as hell. He was wearing a black suit, black dress pants, with a black collared shirt underneath his suit, with a gold tie, and gold shoes.

"Damn Marcell, you look fine as hell!" I said trying not to move my lips too much.

He gives me a little spin and I clap, "Thank you," he says winking at me. He smiles at me, "You look amazing, even without the dress," he says pulling up a chair next to me. He watches as they do my makeup. Twenty minutes later they finally finish. "Damn, why do you wear so much makeup, you don't need it, you're beautiful even without it!" he says making a face. I smile and give him a quick kiss. Thankfully, they used the expensive lipstick that doesn't rub off, so none of my lipstick appeared on his lips.

"Thanks!" I said as they packed up their stuff and left the room.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Marcell unlocked the door and Khadijah came running in almost knocking Marcell off balance. "ARMANI!!" she screamed. She gave me a hug and didn't let go for a good five minutes, "Shit, it's been a long time!" she said tearing up, but she quickly wiped them away, "Don't want to ruin my makeup!" she reminds herself. "Well hello to you too, Khadijah!" Marcell scoffs. Khadijah turns and gives him a lazy wave, "Oh, hey Marcell," she says.

Marcell rolls his eyes and shakes his head. I giggle, they were both acting like little kids, as usual. Khadijah gives me a wide smile, "I came here with a choice of dresses for the reception!" she says squealing. For Khadijah, it's all about the clothes. If you have only two tops, one pair of jeans, and three pairs of shoes, she will turn that into a million outfits. I'm not kidding, she's my go-to girl when I don't know what to wear.

Malika came into the room pushing a clothing rack with dresses with one hand and pulling another clothing rack filled with dresses as well, with the other. Once both racks are in the room, Malika gasp for air, "Shit Khadijah, you could've helped me out!" I laughed, the rest of my life was going to be crazy as long as I had all these people in it. But crazy, in a good way.