Chapter 17 - Armani

Marcell threw me onto the bed and unbuckled his belt. "I'm going to make sure no one lays their hands on you again!"

"Really?" I say seductively sitting in a straddle position.

"Yes, you're my wife, you ain't nobody's mistress, your mine!" He gives me long passionate kisses. "Oh, is that so?"

"Yes, now, I'm going to make love to you, I'm going to make sure you can't walk right."

He planted kisses on my neck. Then he took my shirt off and his shirt off. He slid my shorts off and kissed me again.

He took off his jeans and threw them across the room.

We were both in just our underwear. He pulled the blanket over us. He flipped me over, so that I was on top. I undid my bra and continued kissing him. We rolled again so that he was on top. He slid my panties off and I took his package out of his boxers. He slowly entered me and quickly picked up speed.

Everything happened so quickly, I came about seven times and he came six times. We were having sex for at least an hour and a half, but it felt like only ten minutes.

"I'm going to go freshen up," I say getting out of the bed. "You want me to join you?" he says standing up as well. "I'm takin' a long ass bubble bath so, I don't mind," I say waddling to the bathroom.

Marcell laughs, "Told you you'd be walkin' funny!"

"Yes, and I'm hella sore now, thank you!"

"Okay, I'm sorry, baby," he kisses my neck. "Don't apologize, I liked it," I said.

I opened the bathroom door and turned on the large bathtub. It's an in-ground. "Which bubble bath do you want?" I say opening the cabinet with the soaps in it.

"I don't know? It don't matter," he said looking at himself in the mirror.

"Well, I'm going to use the pumpkin one," I pour some in the bathtub, which was half way full.

I enter the bathtub, the water was so warm. I submerged my entire body except my head into the bathtub.

Marcell enters the tub and sits across from me.

"Damn, I didn't know you could get any sexier!" he smiles at me.

I smile back, "Thanks!" I wink at him.

I take some water and put it on my hair. "Shit!" I say under my breath. I put water on my hair without thinking, forgetting that I hadn't relaxed my hair in awhile. Marcell has never seen me with curls and I look like a twelve year old when my hair isn't straightened or braided.
I grabbed one of the towels next to me and cover my head.

Luckily for me, Marcell had his eyes closed. He opens them, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just got to dry my hair!"

"You just don't want me to see your hair, huh?"

He came over to me and kissed my cheek. "You'll still look beautiful," he says taking the towel off my head.

He put more water on my head and I felt my curls forming.

I wasn't a lightskin, so you already know I got those nappy ass curls that always break the combs.

"I thought you would like me better with my hair straight all the time," I said feeling my hair.

"It's cute when it's curled, but it's sexier when it's straight ," he kissed my lips then gently pulled my hair.

Then there's a knock on the door, "Mom, are you there, it's Christina, I need help with my homework...and Kiya won't help me because she has to go to work!"