Chapter 28 - Armani

"Hey guys! I'm home!" I yell. "The house was quiet, so that means, the kids must've gone somewhere with Malika and Jewel.

I walk into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grab a yogurt cup and close the fridge. I walk towards the drawer to grab a spoon, when I heard a phone ringing. I look inside my bag. But it wasn't my phone.

The phone continued ringing. I walked into the living room, I see Marcell's iPhone 6s Plus on the table besides one of the sofas. He must have came home earlier and forgotten it.

The caller I.D. read "GS Warriors GM"

I picked up the phone, "Hello?" I say into the phone. "Hey baby, is yo wife still out? I know she ain't been pleasin' you, you want to meet up tonight? I can teach you another position?" a female voice says. My voice becomes shaky, "W-who is this?"

"You got a cold or somethin' Marcell? You're voice is hella high, it's Candy!" she laughs. "Wrong. Number." I choke.

"Marcell, quit playin' games! Wait. Is this Marcell's wi-"

"Yes bitch, it is his fuckin' wife! If you ever call this number again, I will fuckin' find yo ass and beat the shit out of you!" I yell. My hormones were kickin' in. I angrily end the call.

I hope this is just a fuckin' joke and this Candy girl, is just some thirsty lil' follower.

I trust Marcell. I know him...he could never cheat on me...

:

Four Weeks Until July 10th...

Saturday, June 26, 2:47 AM

"Hey baby," Marcell joined me in the bed.

He tried to put his arm around me but I flinched at his touch.

I had followed him early, he went to some girl's house, I already knew they were smashin'. He kissed her and everything.

"What's wrong?" he asks me.

"Where were a you all day?" I ask.

"I was running some errands," he yawns.

I turn on my side so I was facing him. "No, I didn't ask what you were doing, I asked where you were!" I say firmly.

"Damn, what did I do?"

I narrow my eyes, scanning his face, he was hiding somethin' from me. "Marcell, what are you tryin' to hide?"

He sat up, "What are you talkin' about?"

I sit up, "Marcell, stop actin' like a dumbass! You're fuckin' cheatin' on me! Nigga, you aren't slick!" I yell.

"Ba-" he touches my arm but I quickly smacked it away. "Don't fuckin' touch me!"

"You got me fucked up now! I thought I could trust you, I guess you thought it was okay to take advantage of that, huh?"

"It was a mistake!"

I scoff, "Nigga miss me with that bullshit! You've done this more than once! You fuck a girl once, it's a mistake, but you fuck her again, IT IS A FUCKIN' DECISION!"

"It was an accident!" he says.

"How the hell can you accidentally have sex with someone!" I laugh.

"Armani, I love you, please give me a chance!" He begs.

"Keep beggin', it ain't even gonna get you anywhere. I thought you were different, but you're just like all the rest. I made a huge mistake marry you!" I say.

"What?"

"I want a divorce Marcell..." I say getting out of the bed walking towards my closet. He gasps, "N-no, no no, no, no, please Armani! I don't know what I could do without you, please don't do this...I love you!" he follows me and gets on both of his knees, grabbing my hand. "LET GO OF ME!" Tears start coming down my cheeks.

I grab my suitcases, which I had already previously packed before Marcell had gotten home, I had already packed everyone's clothes and loaded them into the car. "I'm leavin' yo little bitch ass, I'm takin' the kids too, I'll have the divorce
papers ready for you to sign by tomorrow," I grabbed what was left of my suitcases and all my car keys, tears coming down my cheeks.

"Armani, please, the house is going to be empty!"

"The fill it up with yo lil' two dolla hoes!" I cried.

I walked into the garage and put the suitcases in the trunk of my 2015 Honda Pilot, which was nearly full.

I close the trunk and walk back upstairs, I wake up DeAndre and Hakeem first. "You guys, time to wake up, we're leaving, now!" I say turning on the lights, "Pack all your things that you want or need in your backpack, I already packed all your clothes," I pull Hakeem's blanket off of him.

"What? We're are we goin'?" DeAndre asks. I shake my head, "When we get in the car," I walk out of the room and walk into India and Tamia's room. They were already up, shoving there blankets into their backpacks, "We heard everything..." India sniffs. I sigh, "Your father was cheating on me, I have to leave him, and I ain't gon' leave without my kids," I say sitting on Tamia's bed.

"Well, no family is perfect..." Tamia says throwing her backpack over her shoulder.

"Armani, I'm sorry, please don't leave me!" Marcell comes inside the room and gets on his knees again, takes my hands, I push him away. "NO MARCELL! You need to stop actin' like a child. Man, I should've known you were trouble as soon as I realized how FUCKIN' CHILDISH YO ASS IS!! Marcell, WE ARE NOT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL ANYMORE!! I should've married a man, NOT A BULLSHIT SEVENTH GRADER!" I stand up.

"Mommy, what's going on?" Chanel, Miles, and Elijah were standing in the doorway of the room.

I walk over to them and pick up Elijah, "Come on, we're leaving, now!"

DeAndre and Hakeem stood in the hallway, "Hakeem, grab your lil' sister for me," Hakeem goes and picks up Chanel.

"FINE BITCH, GO! AND TAKE THE STUPID ASS KIDS WITH YOU! I DON'T NEED A BITCH ASS WIFE AND KIDS TO TIE ME DOWN ANYWAY! AND THAT LIL' BABY INSIDE OF YOU? I DON'T WANT NOTHIN' TO DO WITH IT! LIL' PUNK ASS WILL PROBABLY GROW UP TO BE JUST LIKE ITS MOTHER! I WILL SIGN THOSE FUCKIN' DIVORCE PAPERS AND YOU CAN HAVE FULL CUSTODY OF YOUR BASTARD CHILD AND THOSE DUMBASS KIDS, MY SIDE CHICK SUCK DICK BETTER THAN YOU ANYWAY!" Marcell yells from the hallway balcony. Hakeem covers Chanel's ears, while India covers Miles ears. I look up at him, "I don't even know who you are anymore!" I cried.

Tamia angrily grabbed the bulkiest TV remote closest to her and threw it at Marcell, hitting him right in the temple, knocking him out. She got an arm! "Don't ever call my mother a bitch again with yo' lil' punk ass!" Tamia spat.

And with that we were out of the house.