annoyed by stares

Sorry guys for late updating. I'm busy these days. I can't write much.
___________________________________________

Alan in garage. he repairing the engines. Jeff coming to garage with joy. They're inside now. Jeff saw Alan that he never seen Alan like that. Half sleeves shirt that in green color. His arm sided tattoo. And his muscular muscles. Jeff started to got hot already. He is sweating now.

Jeff exchanged his clothes .Alan is busy with repairing engine. North calls Jeff.

North:"Jeff... He shouts. Jeff help me to repair this car engine. Lung is busy".

Jeff nodded. He lend hand to North to help. This side Alan hears Jeff name he turned his head. He looking at Jeff. He planned something he wants to near to Jeff.

Alan:"North.. He shouts. North Send Jeff here I want his help. Sonic is free now he will help you".

North nodded. He sent Jeff back to Alan. But Jeff can't stand that Alan hotness today. He wants to run now but he can't. He don't have any choices.

Alan:"ai noo can you help me to test this engine".

Jeff nodded. He testing the car engine. Alan face and came so close to Jeff. Jeff  heart beating so fast. Jeff tested engine it's totally working well. He turned his face. That Alan face so near to him.

Alan:"that's good ai noo". He gave a kiss to forehead.

Jeff stunned he can't move by that Alan kiss to his forehead.

Jeff:"I.I.. I want to go restroom". He runs away.

Alan who saw Jeff cute face turning red  he smiling himself like the man who just fallen in love.

North:" Lung why are smiling? What is it tell me? ".

Alan:" Just do your work..you monkey..". He made angry face because he want to hide his smile.

Jeff came out from restroom. Babe there.

Babe:" Jeff.. I want to tell you something. Will  you come with me?".

Jeff nodded. And he followed babe.

He taken Jeff to dressing room. Babe phone is ringing now.

Babe:" Jeff.. Wait here I will come back. I have to pick this call".

He went out closed the outside door and gone. Someone hugged Jeff so tightly Jeff want to loose that grip but he can't.

Crying...Jeff... I'm sorry my love. I didn't want to lie to you. Please forgive me na.

Jeff:"p'charlie leave me. I don't want to talk with you. Leave me. He screams. You liar.... "

Charlie:"I won't do again. Please forgive me my love. He pleaded with puppy eyes". Tears are falling from charlie eye's.

That Jeff can't see his brother crying. He hugged Charlie back. " Don't cry I don't like you crying phi. I love you brother. I'm just sad that you lied to me first time because of someone you love. I can understand. Don't cry phi. Just tell me truth. And I m not sad about that your with babe. When I'm kid you always with me because of me you don't want boyfriend then now I m grown up that's why you decided to have boyfriend. I can understand that phi. Hm I already forgive you. It's just I want time to understand that's it phi. Don't cry".

Charlie:" Thankyou my love that you understanding me. I love you Jeff. He made again happy puppy face again".

They both are happy now.

Jeff:"hmm.. Phi is babe treat you well".

Charlie nodded.

Charlie calls babe. Babe opens the door. They both came out.

Babe:" Did you guys reconciled? ".

Charlie nodded.

Babe seeing Jeff"Don't worry brother in law I will take care of your brother".

Jeff nodded and smiled for his brother.

Here alan in office now he is talking with pete. They talked lot about sponsor and racers something related to work. Way just staring pete.

Way angrily" When will you guys finish your work related talk?. Alan you have time talk about this now can you leave my love.

Alan shocked."fine".

Pete came near to way"dear I came here for talk about work you know. Now you can't talk like this to Alan " He caressed way cheeks. He gave a peck on way lips in front of Alan. Way pushed pete away. Alan who saw that he get out from their.
But way called him back. "Alan you can sit here some work you have to do and wait here I will send someone to help you. You can't bored to work by that person". He said that and he gone out with Pete.

Alan sits back again and think who that person way send to me. Someone push the door. He came inside. Alan smiling broadly again.

Alan:"ai noo why are you here"?

Jeff:"hmm p'way said to me to help you".

Alan nodded. Jeff sits on chair.

Jeff:" P'alan what do i want help you".

"You don't have to do anything just sit".
Alan put a cookie box in front of Jeff.
" Jeff it's for you take it". Alan heared from joy that Jeff likes cookies.
Jeff smiling broadly when he saw cookies he didn't refused cookies it's his favorite. He started to eating cookies in front of Alan he gave some to Alan. Alan keep staring at him and smiling. Jeff was annoyed by his stare. " Can you stop looking at me? ".

Alan:" Oh.. I didn't looking at you. I'm looking at that beauty of God created ".

Jeff throws a cookies wrapped paper on him.

Alan smiling again for tomato face of Jeff.

Jeff was more annoyed by Alan. He get up with cookies.

Jeff:" There's no work to do then I will go".

Alan:"No.. Sit down Ai noo there is work you still have to do".

Alan wants spend more time with Jeff.

Jeff:"but you just said   I don't have to do anything ".

Alan gave some documents to Jeff.

Alan:" Ai noo check this documents ".

He gave documents that he already checked. He wants to keep Jeff with him.
He spend more time with looking  at jeff.
They worked until the evening.

Jeff:" P'alan..."

Alan:"what ai noo? ".

Jeff:"can I go out now. We already work from afternoon to evening without break".

Alan:" No.. ".

It's already 7pm.

Now he suddenly thinks that he wants to take Jeff to noodles shop. However the only hour left to work. I m just going early. I will left to take care to sonic north. He thought that.

Alan:" Ai noo... Take your bag and change your dress".

Jeff:"why? ".

Alan:" We are going out to dinner". Let's hurry up.

Jeff:" No...I m not coming with you".

Alan made face sad and pouting like kid. Jeff thought how can this man act like kid. He looks like old man but childish behavior.

Jeff:" Fine.. I will go with you ".

Jeff get ups and he went to change dress. He taken his bag. He came to alan office. Alan also came out. They ready to go out. They went near to Alan's car.