Offering

"Hi babe".

Every one looking at babe. Joy is the  fan of babe. He excited.

Joy in excitement he told " Oh my god it's really babe. A famous racer...".

Babe said "yeah."

Alan:" I have got car tuning repairman. I guarantee they are skillful. "

Babe smiled.

Babe besides pete standing.

Pete:" Oh that's good. Then can  I take my boyfriend now. We have to go. "

Way looked at alan to give him permission. But it's already time to leave everyone to home. Alan knows.

Alan:"you can go. I will take care of it".

Way:" You are the best lung. " He said that and gone with pete.

Alan:" Where is your boyfriend babe? ".

Babe:" Oh.. Charlie.he is practicing in the field. He said he want a help of
mechanic. That's why I came".

Alan nodded.but Jeff and Joy when they heard Charlie name they are curious who is it. Is it my brother? Or anyone else? Jeff said it himself.

Alan looked at clock. It's already 6:00 pm.

Alan:"Babe.. It's already time to go home. Told him to stop  practicing now. The car mechanics will take care of it. Don't worry."

Everyone left. But after 6:00pm only racers can go home not mechanics. They have to repairs the cars.

Alan:" Luke... "He shouted.

Luke:" What's up lung? do you want me to help you? ".

Alan:" Luke.. This is Joy. He is an intern student. I am leaving him to you. Train him".

Luke nodded.

Joy:Looks at Jeff... "p'Alan what about Jeff".

Alan:" Don't worry. I will guide him".

Joy left with Luke to work. But joy know Alan is weird. He looking Jeff all the time when joy saw Alan.

Alan:"kid come with me".

Jeff followed behind Alan. Jeff favorite smell again that baked cookies smell that calming for Jeff. Alan smiling broadly. Jeff saw that. Alan showed him a lockers room.

Alan:"kid this is lockers room. You can take this 10 number locker . You  only reach this. You can put your stuff  here."
Alan teased him bit.

Jeff:" Stop calling me kid. I am not short ok. And why did you did that.? I know you did it on purposely.

Alan:"what did I do to you? ". Alan asking innocently.

Jeff:"hmm... I can't believe you act like innocent. But I know you sent joy with luke. Then why did I train with you  instead of someone?".

Alan:he finding reason to keep Jeff with him. " It's because  Luke is good mechanic he can learn from him lot. And
I am lot of experience you know that's why I want to train you".

It's silly reason. Jeff knows. Now jeff annoyed by him.Alan smiling again to looking Jeff cute annoyed face.
Alan takes Jeff to show his office and garage cars and rooms. And whole garage. It makes happy to Alan to keep Jeff with him.also Alan likes Jeff honey scent.alan show some mechanic's work and shows some tuning the car. The 2 hour left. Alan doesn't know how the time was passed. Luke came.

Luke:" Lung.. We finished our work. It's already time to ho home".

Alan nodded. Joy came to see what Jeff was doing.

Alan this guys go this late night it's dangerous  he thinking of himself.

Alan:"oh.. Joy how do you guys go home?.It will be take the two hours for reach to your house. It will be get late. And you can't reach on time tomorrow here. "

Joy:" P'alan we have car we will go with that. Don't worry about late. Soon we will take the near a rent room. "

Alan:"why don't you guys stay in my house? . I have 9 rooms in my house. You don't have to pay the rent. My house so near to garage. "

Alan gives them offer. But Jeff refused and leaves there to bring his bag . In joy eyes Alan looking like angel, kind and gentle man. He didn't refused alans offer.

Joy in happy :" Thank you p'alan giving us this offer. We will stay in your house but we didn't bought cloths or our stuffs. We will bring them tomorrow. Don't worry about Jeff I will convince him".

Joy said that and he gone with Jeff. Hearing  joys word make Alan to happy now I can keep that boy in my house he thought himself.

Joy:"hey wait.. Wait.. Angry boy".he seated in driving seat.

Jeff: he sits in car and closed the door. "You how can you accept his offer? . Why didn't refuse his offer? . We can stay in rent room".

Joy:explaining.. " Jeff you know. I have don't problem with staying in rent room but you are short of money now. You  have to pay college fees now you are not working in part time job also. That's why I  accepted also we can save our money. If we rent here. It's not safe for you. You are an omega. If you go into heat what should I do.outside the alphas try to approach you I can't protect my friend all the time.its safe you stay in alans house. He won't do anything to you. He is good man ok. You don't have right refuse. you and I staying Alan house that's it no argues".

He didn't give a moment to talk Jeff . He just nodded.

Joy drops Jeff at his apartment. He gonna going to his house.

___________________________________________