How cute🤏

Sorry for late update and also I don't know what to write also I am busy in family function and my classes started I don't have much time sorry. I hope you guys understand.
___________________________________________
The day after Jeff don't want to face Alan he didn't thought that his first kiss was stolen by Alan but it happened accidentally.

Morning Jeff got up early and he got freshed up. He always getting up 8'o'clock but today he waked up early he don't want to face Alan . He came out running to garage but his foot slipped on the stairs he closed his eyes he didn't feel any pain. Slowly he opens his eyes he saw Alan holding him. Blushing in mess and his face totally red.

Jeff:"p-p-phi".

Alan:"ai noo are you okay?. Where are you running so fast early in the morning what would have happened if you fell? ".

Jeff:" I-i am fine phi. I just going to garage ".

Alan:" Why it's so early you didn't even have breakfast".

Jeff:"No phi I am not hungry".

Alan:"No you're not going now. Let's have breakfast then we both go garage to in my car".

Jeff:"No phi I will go with joy it's ok".

But Alan pleaded and Jeff can't say no to Alan.

Jeff:" Fine. I will come stop making that face".

Alan also get ready and having breakfast with every one Jeff and Alan left. Joy have no problem that Jeff going with Alan and he didn't mind it. They all are left to garage.

Alan working in his office . There is lot of work in office Alan and way both doing the work till morning and here Jeff helping to senior mechanics and also doing the toning the cars for babe and Charlie, dean.

Afternoon Charlie and Jeff babe all went to lunch. But Jeff thought about Alan and watching his office room from the ground. He doesn't know what the feeling of in his heart it's he also want to see alan. And want to be in his arms.jeff and Charlie and others finished their lunch.But Jeff gave excuse to Charlie and taken the food to Alan office. Because Alan didn't came out since morning . It's already 3'o'clock.
Alan and way saw the Jeff came to his office. Way left from there.

Alan:"what brings here ai noo".

Jeff:"Nothing phi. You didn't came for lunch so I bought the food for you".

Alan:"huh Now someone is caring about me."

Jeff:"huh what do you mean because babe told me to give you. "
Himself (huh why did I lie. I don't know why I did this).

Alan:"oooh ok. Give me the plate I am hungry."

Jeff gave and gone from their Alan watching him.

Alan:"How cute this kid. His face always red y. Tiny hands and legs looks like totally kid. "

He enjoyed his food and started to work.
Time passed already evening every racer left to house but Charlie gone near to Jeff.

Charlie:"Jeff. Is your work done. If it's remains it's okay leave it. Let's go pack your things and move with me we both are staying in babe house."

Jeff:"why suddenly I am not coming I promised to joy. And I am not coming with you . "(Pouts).

Charlie:" No baby you can't stay there(caressing his head). You are omega also there are all are alpha you can't stay there. "

Jeff:"I know brother but joy is there he will also take care of me. Please I will stay there".

Charlie:"Fine.as your wish whenever you want come our house is always open for okay. Take care sweetheart bye(peck). "

Jeff:"bye brother ".

After some time someone came with way. They both are so friendly and talking like they are so close both went to Alan office. Jeff saw that women from far beautiful and elegant also she is omega.