Acting like, kid

Morning joy went to Jeff  apartment. He knocks the door. Jeff already ready to go garage. He opens the door. Joy sawed that he only bringing his college bag.

Joy:"hey where is your luggage? ".

Jeff:confused.... " Which luggage?. Are we going to anywhere ?".

Joy: In shock... " How did you forget that we are moving to alan house?. You forgot what we talked about yesterday?. "

Jeff:" It's to early you know we still have time. I didn't forget I know but I didn't told p'charlie yet".

Joy:" Don't worry about it. I will tell p'charlie about it. Let's pack your bag or we will getting late". Joy enters to Jeff room he started to packing cloths and his stuffs.

Jeff:" Why are you so eager to go alan house. Aren't you worried about gismo? If you go there how can you take care of your girlfriend?.

Joy:"Don't worry about it. I told her I will come to see her  weekend . You don't have to worry about me. Worry about yourself you know you are weak guy".

Jeff nodded in upset and pouting cutely.

Joy packed his bag in 15 minutes Jeff helped to pack his bag. Joy carried Jeff luggage to down he came at his car standing. He opened the car back door and put his luggage bag.

Jeff and joy are both seats in car going to garage.

1 hour left. Now both are in garage. Sonic  at entrance of garage.

Joy and Jeff :"Sawasdee krub"

Sonic:"Sawasdee krub".You guys came late?.

Joy:"No it's because we leave home  late".

Sonic nodded.

They enter in Sonic saw North. He gone near to him. North scared to see sonic he hide his phone. The both who saw them smiling. And joy gone to look his trainer  luke. Jeff searching alan. But dean calls the Jeff.

Dean:"Jeff... Jeff... Come here. Help me to tune this car. It's so slow".

Jeff nodded. And helping dean to tuning his car.

Alan in his office. He is working busy with documents. Way also working with documents they are lot of it.

Alan:" Way can you look this documents. I have something to do".

Way:"No you are not going anywhere now. Sit back... "

Alan:" Why? ".

Way:" I know you are thinking about that kid. Now you are going to saw him. There is lot of work to do.I know that yesterday you staring him like to eat him. I also know you like that kid right?. "

Alan:stutters words"N..No... H.. How can you talk like that. You know I just saw him because he is skilled you know. Everyone sawing him. I am going for because I have to go washroom".

Way:" I know everything. But you told you have something to do. Now you are saying you want to go washroom hmm? "

Alan:"why are you making it difficult for me? " Alan is more irritated by way but he know way won't leave him. More annoyed by way.But Alan didn't saw Jeff  he feeling like crushing squeezing in his heart and stomach.Now he keep quiets and back to work.

Way stunned by alans behavior. Before he doesn't like this. He is the one who strict at work and focused. Now he acting like kid. He can't believe his eyes.

Here Jeff helping everyone. He helped North. And for other mechanic's he helping with tuning car's and repairing engines. The afternoon joy came to saw Jeff. He taken Jeff with him to having lunch. They both are having lunch with there is sonic North dean also having lunch.they both seated with them.

Alan and way are both having lunch in there office. Alan didn't eat properly he left some food. Way who saw alan. Way every time finish lunch first.

Way came out of Alan office.Way called  sonic. He told him to send Jeff with food to Alan office.he also told him to stop eating there bring his food also.Way gone for bit taking relax from work.

Jeff coming to Alan office with food. Jeff enters to Alan office. The one who still down faced and looking at documents. The honey scent made him look up. And he saw Jeff. His smile and energy came back when he saw Jeff.

Alan:" What are you doing here ai noo? ".

Jeff:puts food box at table. "p'sonic told me that taken food to your office and he told me to eat their".he gave a box of food.

Alan and  Jeff started to eating. Alan smiling  looking at Jeff. He can't taking his eyes from Jeff. Jeff also know Alan staring him he got annoyed by his stares.He also finished his food that Jeff gaves and he finished that he lifted food. Now Jeff also finished his lunch. Now taken the boxes. He ready to go but Alan grabbed his hand.

Alan:"ai noo can you stay here a bit".he told in lower voice

Jeff:"what p'alan? I can't hear what you said".

Alan:"I told that can you help me to check some documents ".

Jeff nodded. But way came.

Way:" Jeff... What are you doing here? ".

Jeff:" p'way... p'alan asked me to help him to check documents".

Way:" Jeff leave it to me. I will check it. Did he finished his food? Show me the box".

Jeff nodded. And he showed him that Alan finished the whole box and lifted food. And he left.

Way:"you said when I am with you are full and leaved some food.now you are with Jeff just now you ated all food and finished lifted food".

Alan:"I... It's because I.. I.. Suddenly got hungry".

Way smiling looking at his friend.

The hours later Alan finished his work. He came down to see Jeff again. Way also left he have a date with pete.

Alan came near to Jeff.

Jeff:"what are you doing ai noo? ".

Alan:" I am tuning again dean car".

Babe and Charlie came finishing the practice.

Babe:"p'alan..."he shouted.

Alan turned.

Alan:"oh babe... Charlie".

Jeff turned when he heard Charlie name.his eyes widen when he saw his brother.

Jeff:" P'charlie..."He shouted. He stops tuning car and run towards to Charlie.he hugged his brother.

Alan was stunned and feeling bit of jealousy. Babe knows Charlie has brother. But he doesn't know Jeff was his brother.

___________________________________________
Hello guys, I think you enjoyed this chapter. Maybe my english is not that perfect. It's not my language also.

Thank you😍