Are we stranger?.

Alan gone to meeting with pete. Four hours passed. Alan going back to his garage. On the way he thinking about that cute omega. He wants to see him now but he can't but his heart and brain was not listening to him.

He turned his root to for college. He gone there. He gone inside of college and asked some student Jeff classroom. He gone inside his classroom and asked some student they told to him he was already left.

He gone back with sad face.he was sighing in all his way. But he remembered that he first saw him at coffee shop. He truly Jeff is there. Now his heart and mind felt calm. But there is with him is friend joy and his girlfriend. Alan doesn't know joy has girlfriend. He gone inside again for coffee.

Joy who saw the becoming his boss coming to his cafe. He was out bursted.

Joy: "p'alan.... you came our cafe. I cannot believe it. " He pinched himself and say " Oh it's real".
Alan:"yesterday I came your cafe. I like your cafe coffee. "But he is not came for coffee.he came for cute omega.
Joy:" Jeff.. Jeff.. Jeff.. He shouted now.
Jeff:"what? ".
Joy:" Did you see him yesterday Jeff ? ".
Jeff:" No... ".
That's the only answer came from Jeff.
Alan is down now he doesn't remember me. How can this cute guy do that to me.

Jeff's favorite smell again he looks alan. Then he knows that this smell coming from Alan. But Alan still staring Jeff but Jeff keeps turning his head in another direction.

It's already time for Jeff to leave from his part time job. His friend only drop him for his apartment. But today he refused.

Joy:"p'alan where is your house "?.
Alan:" It's near to my garage. And it's takes two hour from here. He said the area name".
Joy:"oh... That's good it's near to Jeff apartment. It's only take one hour. He asked him to drop Jeff to his apartment."
Alan nodded. But Jeff refused.
Jeff:"No... He shouted. He is stranger. How can I go with him. Will you coming or not. Nor I will take cab."
Joy:"in shock. How can he be a stranger. He is becoming our boss Jeff. He also friend of Prof. Art. How can you say that? ".
What joy told is true. But Jeff stiffed faced guy with others that joy also know.
Alan also shocked from Jeff words. It may hurt bit. But Alan is calm and cool person.

But joy didn't give up he pushed friend to go with Alan. Now he was so annoying to him.

Then Jeff nodded and left. He was gone to near Alan car opens door and he seated. Jeff looking Alan with sharp gaze. But Alan still smiling.alan driving car in their way they didn't talked anything. Jeff silence watching car windows outside.

Alan:"Ai noo.why are you so quiet?."
Jeff:" I don't like to talk with stranger. "
Alan:"again that word stranger... Are we stranger he told what his friend told again. " Alan is so upset by his words. But won't give up like that.
Alan:"Ai noo are you hungry? ".
Jeff:" Noo... Hmm I am not Ai noo. I am Jeff."

But alan smiling again by his words. He taken another direction. Because he was already hungry.when Jeff realized this not his home direction.

Jeff:"this is not my home direction?. "
Alan:"I know Ai.nu. I am taking to you for
Noodles shop. I am bit hungry. Hmm I know you also hungry. "
Jeff:"Nooo... I am not hungry ".

when he said that his stomach making sound. Alan looks him and smiling broadly. Jeff is in bit of embraced.

They came at noodle shop now. Alan parked his car. Jeff came out from car. Alan also came out. They both went inside of noodles shop. In that shop all alphas looking Jeff his pheromones spreading in air. They won't approach him because of Alan with him. He is an alpha.

They both seated beside window near table. The aunt came she said " Oh Alan it's rare you came our noodle shop. And she saw jeff. Ah you came with boy.Who is this cute boy? ".

Alan said " Oh this is my nong aunt."
Can you give us two bowls noodles aunt.

Aunt left taken orders.and told Jeff that "wait five minutes sweetie".Alan looking at Jeff and smiling. Jeff already annoyed by alans looks. Ha that aunt talk with you sweetly why she not talk with me like that?. He questioned himself.

He stared Jeff ask him " Will I stay with you today? ". He asks him like that he wants to see Jeff reaction.

Jeff:" Are you crazyyy..... "He screamed. Everyone looking at him.
Alan:" Wah.. I don't know you can be like this" . Alan teased him.

Now Jeff was more annoyed by Alan. Alan stops teasing he don't want that Jeff was more annoyed by him.

The noodles came both are starts to eating now. Alan filling his appetite with looking Jeff eating his noodles. Jeff was keep eating his noodles not looking at Alan. They finished their bowls of noodles. Alan paid for noodles.

Then they both left.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys I think you guys enjoyed alanjeff meeting. Thai and english is not my language. English is my second language. Also I am not good at it.
Thank you