why are you so pretty

Jeff hugging Charlie.

Jeff:"p'charlie I missed you know. Where did you go?."  He loosen his hug from Charlie. He asked " Why are you here?. Aren't you working at company? .

Alan and babe looking at them. Alan has lot of question in his mind. But he is calm he don't want Jeff was more annoyed and ignoring him. And Alan thought why this kid hug Charlie and he have a germ phobia right?. He didn't shaken hand to me. Alan so downed. Seeing Jeff hugging Charlie.

Charlie:" Jeff...this is babe my boyfriend. I am sorry I lied to you. I am not going to company for work. I want to be a racer Jeff. That's why I am here. But I want to told to you about this when I came home but I didn't expect this. I see you here Jeff".

Jeff  could not control his tears. He brother was lied to him. He only want that Charlie to take care of him only love him .when Jeff was kid Charlie did not have any boyfriend because of Jeff. Now Jeff was grown up. He decided to have boyfriend now. but Jeff  didn't expect that he have boyfriend now.

Alan:" What's going on between you two".

Babe:" Is this your brother Charlie? . You told me you have brother".

Charlie:" Babe this is Jeff my younger brother. Jeff don't cry. I'm sorry my love...I want to told you that but I'm afraid I broke your heart. Jeff...sorry Jeff I'm really sorry...jeff..".Pleading with puppy eyes

Alan is relieved now hearing Jeff was Charlie's brother. But he was so sad because seeing Jeff cry.

Jeff:that brokes Jeff heart "you.. You lied to me how could you do that. The tears dropping on Jeff cheeks. "I am not staying with you from now on. Don't talk to me. You liar... "
He turned to Alan " Lung you told us yesterday I decided to staying in your house me and joy coming to your house today". He say all this words crying and runs away.

Charlie want to chase him. But he was stopped by babe.

Babe:" Give him time to relax to understand".

Alan who was seeing this. The good was for Alan Jeff staying  in his house another bad was seeing Jeff crying.

Charlie:" Lung please take care of him. Don't make him stay hungry. He wants to  lonely don't leave him alone. And don't forget to take care of him at the time of heat. Give him medicines. I am leaving my love to you take care of him please. Don't do any harm or hurt to him. Okay" He said all this word sadly and slowly walking to babe.

Let's go to home now.

Alan wants to see now Jeff. But the mechanic's needs him now. He didn't not go. Jeff crying in lockers room hours later Way came there. he saw that Jeff fell asleep and his eyes swollen by cry. He picks up Jeff back to Alan office there is big sofa he put him on the sofa. He didn't woke him up. And he left there.

Minutes later Alan came he sits on his chair. He started to smell the aroma of honey. Way came again he forgot his car key. He looks at Alan and said" Mmm Alan  that kid crying in lockers room and he fell asleep there I bring him here I put him on sofa. Huh where is my car key? ".

Alan:" Ok. It's there on drawer".

Alan waiting for Way to go. Way taken his key he left. He gotten up from chair he went the sofa room. He looked that cute omega sleeping with peace. He gone near to him. He sits beside Jeff .his arm crossed on pillow. His head lower near to Jeff face."why are so pretty?".he whispered that Jeff did not hear.Now Jeff is started to smelling the his favorite baked cookies smell. He started to slowly opening his eyes. When he opens his eyes in front Alan face is so close to his face. Jeff can also feel Alan breath. His eyes widen now.

Jeff: startled... "What are you doing?".

Alan:" Nothing...Way told me that you fell asleep locker room he picked you here. also I came to see how have been.are you okay?".

Jeff nodded. He get up from sofa. He looks at Alan one more time. He went out to work. Alan sighed again. That he couldn't spend so much time with Jeff. He want to see him all day. But Jeff ignoring him. Jeff knows that Alan staring him but he don't want it. He was more annoyed by him. The time is passing all racers gone on their time.

2 hours left. It's time for all mechanic's to go home. Everyone left. Alan came out from his office. joy waiting for Jeff and Alan. Jeff  still tuning car. Alan sees that joy sitting there. He approached him.

Alan:"why are you still here? ".

Joy:" P'alan I am waiting for you and Jeff. Hmm...P'alan we are bought our stuffs. We decided to stay in your house. When our intership over we will leave".

Alan:"oh...Jeff still working. I know Jeff said this afternoon. Joy take this key this my house key and this is address of my house and take the living hall side room ok. Don't worry I will pick him. You can go now."

Joy:"but I have Jeff luggage bag".

Alan:"put in my car".

Joy nodded and he left.

Alan gone inside the workshop room. He saw that Jeff still tuning the cars. He gone near to him.

Alan:"hey ai noo...the time is over you are still working. Your friend already gone".

Jeff:"what...? Joy already gone. When?

Alan:"he left now. I give him my house key. Let's go now. It's already time now go to home".

Jeff confused his friend did not say any word to him about he leaving. Jeff stopped tuning car he brings his bag. He gone outside with Alan's car near. Alan opens the door. Then Jeff sits in car he closed the door. He also gotten in car now. Starts to driving. In the car there no word came from both all the way they sit quietly. Jeff seeing outside the window. He feeling already sleepy.

30 minutes later Alan and Jeff are at house.he parked the car. Jeff came out of the car. Alan also came out he opens backdoor and picked Jeff luggage bag.
They both gone inside. The first thing that Jeff checked in Alan house swimming pool that can clearly saw by living room. Jeff was happy now. Alan who saw Jeff happy face.

Alan:"I think you like swimming pools? ".

Jeff makes his face cold. Because he don't want to get close to Alan.

Jeff:" Joy... "He shouts.

Joy came out with sleepy face.

Joy:" Jeff.. Why are you shouting?. Hmm p'alan  you guys have the dinner yet? Jeff I bought for you both some noodles. You can have it. I'm sleepy Jeff". He pouted with sleepy eyes.

Jeff:"hmm you can go sleep now. I won't disturb you ". P'alan give my luggage I will take that joy's beside room".

Alan:" No....You can't take that room. That's Way  and others member room. Come with me. First let's have dinner . Then I will give you room".

Jeff nodded.

They both having dinner now. Jeff and Alan enjoying that joy's noodles he bought. They finished. Alan cleaned table and washes the bowls.

Alan:" Jeff come with me".

Jeff followed Alan. Alan in front of his room. He gave his own room. That Jeff didn't know. " Ai noo you can take this room". He puts his luggage inside. Jeff saw that his room beside to Alan's room.

Jeff:"why is this room next to you?. Why did you give me this room. Can't I have another bedrooms".

Alan: " Ai noo I am tired now. I don't have energy now. Please go to sleep now. Good night".

What this old man thinking.why he gave this room to me? There is lot of question in Jeff mind. But that room smelling his favorite cookies smell that makes him calm and feel to sleep. He fell sleep when he jumped on the large bed.