cute boy Jeff

Yesterday Jeff finished his work and came to his apartment.he was so tired then he fell asleep.

Next day morning Jeff waken up early and got freshen up he came down. Jeff opens the refrigerator is there any ingredients that he can cook. Jeff taken two eggs, sausages, breads and fruit. He fried egg omelette and sausage also toasted the breads and makes orange juice. He took in plate came at dinning table. He starts to eating before he starting to eat he thinking about Charlie he already missing him. Because Jeff loves his brother so much. He is only person he has.

Jeff finished his breakfast. Gotten up to go to college. When he was going on the way to college he thinking about that cookies smell that he likes so much and what joy yesterday told about intership .

Jeff in an hour at college entrance. Suddenly someone touched his shoulder Jeff turned it's joy and his girlfriend gismo.

Jeff:"you startled me".
Joy:" Sorry Jeff".
Gismo:"swadsee krub".( it means greeting like hello ,hi)
Jeff also greeted her back and talking about something like that then they enter to class and taken the seats.

The professor art came to class and begins to teach and hour left. He finished his class he left.he also told that Jeff and his friends to came to his staff room.

They came his staff room. The professor art told them Jeff and joy I know you guys are talented.

Prof.art:"are you guys decided about intership? Where do you want to do your intership?.
But prof. Art did not give a minute them to answer his question.he gives them instructions and he wants to help them because there talent don't want to be a waste.
"There is my friend. He is owner of the x hunter. He gave advertisement and I saw that. I asked him to help my student to intership in your garage. They are talented also".

Jeff standing quietly because Jeff doesn't talk much. He only say a few words. Joy started to talking.

Joy:" Prof. Art we are also decided about work in x hunter. I also saw the advertisement. We are going to apply intership there. But you didn't give minute answer for your questions.its ok.Thank you Prof. Art that you helping us so much".
Prof. Art: "that's good guys. then wait here my friend will come in five minutes.let me introduce him".

They gone to class back.Joy in excitement and Jeff keep quiet. They are going to meet x hunter boss.
In few minutes that smell again Jeff's favorite cookies smell Jeff searching where it is coming from. Joy observes the Jeff.

Joy:"what are you searching? Do you want anything?. Joy concern about his friend.
Jeff:"No... Nothing".

That tall man again. He came inside.he meets his friend Prof. Art.

Prof. Art:"long time no see you. How have you been Alan".
Alan:"ah.. I am fine. How are you?.
Prof. Art just nodded. He start to talking about internship about his favorite students.
Prof. Art:"I told about my students yesterday. I will introduce them today to you. I surely guarantee about they are so helpful to you in work."
art he told about there student so much now .Alan wants meet his student.

Prof. Art calls them to come into his office. They came in but Jeff still smelling that his favorite cookies smell again.
They both greets their teacher.

Prof. Art:"This is my friend Alan. I already told about him for you guys." He also introduce his student to his friend. "Alan this is my student Jeff and next beside is joy."

They both greeted the Alan. But Alan distracted by honey scent that attracting to Alan. But he calmed himself from it.
He staring at Jeff . Jeff standing keep quietly. Joy is only talking admiring Alan.

Joy:"in excitement... Oh p'alan nice to meet you. He started praising Alan lot because he knows racers in x hunter he is also fan of them. You trained them so well.they are the best racer".

But Alan is still staring the quiet boy. He knows that the smell is coming from Jeff.
He keeps staring him his heart beating fast now. Jeff keep nodding for Prof art and joy words. And they finished talking about working in x hunter.

Alan told them come and give the resume tomorrow.
They both nodded. And left.

Who was still observing his friend.
Prof. Art:"why staring my student like that is Jeff cute?.you want to eat him from your staring".(Prof know that Jeff is cute bunny faced boy).

Alan:" Noo... I... I just looked because he is quite when we are talking".
Alan knows that his friend still tease him. He gave some reason and he left.

He came outside that he saw there Jeff and joy at in front class room. Jeff and joy talking something. He also saw that Jeff was giggling in cute adorable way. The Alan who saw that suddenly his heart beating fast again. And smiling like crazy like someone fallen in love.

Someone came and bumped uncle. They apologized and left. Now uncle came back to his sense. He suddenly memorized that he as a meeting with pete. Then he again turn to Jeff he thought "next time we will see each other again nong. " But Alan don't know what was happening to him when he see Jeff his heart beating fast he don't want to be late then he left