I am not ai noo.

Hello guys. I am sorry because I am watching pit babe fan meeting. There is lot moments of sailubpon.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Alan driving car to Jeff apartment. Jeff was quite in all his way. He stopped the car at his apartment. Jeff came out of the car he gone inside his apartment Alan still watching him going inside.

Alan gone back to his garage. He was so happy today.

Way who was watching him.

Way: "You look really happy! What's got you in such a great mood?".
Alan:" Oh.. I met my friend and his students. And I had my favorite noodles.
Way:"friend and his students!.. Why?
Alan:"it's because we given advertisement. That my friend who saw the ads. He asked that he wants his students to internship in our company. "
Way:"but we want experience mechanics not a kids".
Alan:"let's see my friend said they are talented and they are usefull".
Way:"then we test them first. Ok".
Alan nodded.

Alan gone to his house. Way gone with pete. Sonic North dean are to left. It's time for babe to goo home. He also gone.

Next morning again. Jeff make his daily routine. He left to college. Joy also in college with his girlfriend. They are in class now. Professor came to class began his teaching. When his class over he told Jeff and joy came to meet me in office.

Minutes later Jeff and joy gone to professor office.they both standing in front of his teacher.

Prof Art:" Did you guys bring your resume?. You both have to submit yours resume to x hunter boss today. And you guys have to work on tomorrow onwards. I want to my friend appreciate your work. You guys have to work hard when he appreciate your work.I will be proud of you boys".

Joy:"yes sir we both brings the resume we will go after to submit resume. We will work hard sir. We will make you us to be proud off sir".

Jeff nodded and both are gone back to class.

In garage Alan in his office. Walking to left to right and watching from window.
He is waiting for nu. His heart beating so fast and it doesn't running slow he is going crazy to see that boy. His honey scent made him attracting . Way who was watching him.

Way:" Can you concentrate on work. There is lot of work to do. Why are walking around. And are you waiting for anyone to come?".

Alan:" Nooo.... I am not waiting for anyone. I am just watching what North and sonic are doing there.Yes I am concentrating on work wayy... I know but I am just thinking about work".

Way:"ok hmm fine. Then let's work. We have to finish this. My love coming here to pick up me when my work done".

Alan nodded. Because way is too strict. He also his friend. He is a boss too. But Alan everything is garage and his friends. Now that kid also included.

The hours left. Jeff and joy left the college. They both are going to garage.
Joy always drives car slowly.

Joy:" Jeff.. You know there is famous racer about babe.he is so famous you know. I am fan of him".

Jeff:" No.. I am not interested. "

Joy:" Jeff.. You are like this no will approach you. You are cute I know but why you like this. "

Jeff turned his head to window side.

Now they are at garage. They entered in.
North, sonic, dean are seated in guest room. Watching the way and Alan tuning
The car. Alan eyes widen because of honey scent. He searching again behind his back joy and Jeff are coming.

Way:" Who are guys"?.

Alan: turned. "Oh Jeff..Joy.. Way this is my friend arts students. I said about them to you yesterday". Alan smile is so clear on his face. Way noticed that.

Joy & Jeff:" Sawasdee krub". Both are greeted

Joy:"p' Alan.. Here it's our resume that you asked yesterday!. I filled our resumes as per as your post".

Alan taken the resumes. But way wants to test them.

Way:"guys I have listened what Alan said about you. But I want to test your skill guys. "

Both are nodded. Now Joy tuning the car.
It's speed now as horsepower.

Alan:"hmm not bad boy.you got skill."

Now jeff's turn. Jeff tuned the car he tuned more than speed as joy. It's so speed of horsepower. Way came out from car.

Alan in curious "hey way did this boy tune engine alright? ".

Way:" The car is much faster. Horse power also increased. "

Alan in happy "you're talented one boy".
North and sonic and others said they are skilled p'alan. That made Alan to happy and proud of his crush.

Jeff again " I am not boy. I am Jeff ".

Alan introduce again about him.
"I am Alan. The owner of this garage and x hunter team. Anyway, Welcome to x hunter family. " He gave a hand.

Joy gave hand but Jeff refused.

Jeff:" I am sorry. I have fear of germs. I don't like to shake hand with anyone. "

Alan:in shock. "What?. Oh.. All right. Never mind".

He smiling again everyone could see.
"Hmm... You guys start work from today. You guys know that we are shortage of repairmens. "

Both are nodded.but Alan couldn't take his eyes off from Jeff. Joy observed that.

The door opened two boys are coming.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I think you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thai and english not my language.

Ai nu means mouse. Calling to small and cute person.

Thank you.