König

I woke up tied to a chair, again... This time I just didn't have my knife nor hoodie. It was really cold in the room I was in. There was only one door and the walls of the room were plain grey. I instantly knew this wasn't anywhere in my house.

As I was still looking around the door to the room opened and the same man who I already knew far too well entered. Now he wasn't covered in gear though, and I know I shouldn't think this way, but he looked bloody handsome. No, hot.

He came to stand right infront of me and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You didn't loose anything." The man said in a deep and visibly tiered voice.

"Anything? Anything! She was my best friend!" I shout from the top of my lungs. My voice is dripping with anger and sorrow.

"Calm down Liebe. I can't explain if you won't listen." The man says walking behind me and placing his hands on both of my shoulders.

"There is nothing to explain." I say on the edge of crying.
"There is if you just promise to listen. She isn't worth your tears." I nod my head and he wiped a tear off from my face with his gloved hand. The rough fabric makes me flinch a little and he lets a small chuckle escape his lips from under the mask he is still wearing.

"She wasn't your friend. She was working for Makarov. Makarov was spying on you." The man tells me. I'm not sure if I should trust him, I mean he just kidnapped me and I have no idea where I am.

"Me, the Task Force 141 and Ghosts were thinking that if you would be willing to tell us some information you could join us in defeating Makarov." The man carries on talking when I don't answer.

"What has he done?" I ask confused. I had known Hassan since I was a baby. I could not believe he would do something bad to anyone, not atleast my Makarov...

"Well, for example he has stolen some missiles. There are other things too, but you don't need to know them. "
"Really?" I knew it was a dumb question, but I couldn't help myself. Could someone like him really do something like that?

"Really really." The man said a smile creeping on his lips under his mask.
"Okay. Well what do you want to know?" I ask the man, trying to turn my head to see him better, but I'm stopped by his hand.

"Places, connection, past, everything you know."

I tell him everything I know or have heard from family about Makarov. All of it from years ago to the newest information. I try and remember places what are or were important to him in any way.

After I am done he thanks me and leaves the room. I am left feeling like I betrayed someone. Or I did, but if he had really done all that he should really be stopped and it wasn't like I would have been able not to tell. This way I had just made his and my time more enjoyable. No need for torture or anything leaning that way.

After some time he and someone else entered the room. It was a man with a beard and a mustache. He seemed nice.

"Untie her." The man spoke. He has a deep british accent. The man who had brought me here untied me and I rubbed my hands from where the rope had been the tightest.

The beard man held a hand out for me to shake and I took it in mine.

"Captain John Price, but you can just call me Price." He said whit a smile. His smile was welcoming and made me less stressed.

"Y/N Y/L, pleasure to meet you Captain." I say with a small smile. My hands are a little shaky as I let go of Prices hand.

"Hello Y/N. As König already told you I thought you could be the perfect addition to our team. You already know a lot about Makarov and with the right training will become a great soldier." He said with a smile. So König was this giants name. Interesting... Some type of code names? That would make a lot of sense if they were a Task Force. Should I come up with one too?

"Yeah sure if Makarov is doing what you are telling he needs to be stopped. And I mean, do I really have a option?" I say with a laugh.

"No." König says from behind me.
He creeps me out a little with his deep voice and huge frame.

"Perfect. Training starts at 6 sharp next morning. König will get you and teach you some basics until 8. Then you'll have time to shower and eat and do whatever you want until 10 when I'll call you to my office to meet the rest of the team."

I nod telling him that I understood. König opens the door and holds it open for me as I walk out from the door. He shows me where my room is and gives me my key. I thank him with a nod. As he hands me the keys our hands brush against eachother.

"If you need me I'll be in the room opposite to yours." He says walking to his room and going in.

After he is gone I go to inspect my own room. There is one twin sized bed, a closet, desk and a small bathroom. In the bathroom there is a toilet and a small shower.

On my bed there are clothes ready from me. And the closet is full too. Also bathroom cabinets are ready with toothpaste and a toothbrush.

Today I'm too exhausted from any more thinking and I fall asleep right after I lay down on my new bed.

__________________________________

A/N

I wrote this quite late, but you all have been so patient waiting and deserve it. This chapter was quite short, but nice in my opinion.
Promote this chapter for luck to be on your side tomorrow.

Love you all have a nice day/night! 💞

__________________________________
PS

Hi this is me like weeks later anyway at first Y/Ns relative was Hassan, but I forgot and started writing about Makarov so now I'm changing it to Macarov, because I think I'll remember it better. So if it says Hassan somewhere please comment so I can fix it. Thank you lovelys.

(Please vote I'm working hard)