𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Her words were mean, but I didn't get as angry as she thought.

I thought of it as karma for Pernia, who had said and done mean things.

I ate from the strawberry cake on the table with a serene face.

"But what will Lord Kardien do for you even if you try to kiss him up like that? The only thing Lord Kardien spends money on is a volunteer group run by the saintess."

"That's right. He also donated all the bonuses he received for winning the war to that volunteer organization."

Everything was fine up to that point. However, the following words were a problem.

"Doesn't it seem like the saintess has a knack for seducing men?"

At that moment, the strawberry cake that I was bringing to my mouth stopped in the air.

Erica's eyes flashed at my reaction. Like a hunter who succeeded in baiting a prey.

Erica began to speak excitedly to the women around her.

"You all remember Lady Pernia's engagement ceremony, right? The Crown Prince took the saintess's hand and disappeared. Lord Kardien, who doesn't even talk to other people, was focused on the saintess. His Majesty, the Emperor, is also famous for favoring the saintess."

The women began to make a commotion at Erica's words.

"And, every time my brother sees the saintess, he would have this star-struck look on his face."

"So does my brother."

Each woman began to tell a series of stories about men around them who had given their heart to the saintess.

Naturally, there is not just one or two people that have fallen for her.

Estelle is the world's most charming lady with the heroine buffs.

But the women, who do not know that, concluded that her charm was something vicious.

"If she didn't plan to seduce all those men, how does it all make sense?"

"I know. At this point, I think we should suspect her saintness. It's not God's protection, it's the protection of the opposite sex."

Erica continued with a contemptuous look.

"What a vulgar girl."

That one word was crucial.

This was the limit I could bear.

Even though she is the villainous's supporting friend, I couldn't let them say such a thing about the good female lead.

"Lady Erica."

It was only two words, but it was enough to shut the mouths of the women who were making a lot of noise.

The women looked at me with big eyes.

Among them was Erica.

Erica shook her eyes a little as soon as she made eye contact with me, but she soon straightened her face.

Like there's no reason to be scared by someone like me.

"What is it, Lady Pernia?"

She had an arrogant face, full of ambition to crush me.

Doing this is worth it.

Because all the aristocratic ladies who had followed me were passed on to her.

However, there was one thing she didn't know.

The world's most evil woman is not her, but me.

I don't have the charm to melt people's hearts with just a glance like Estelle, the ability to fight tens of thousands of enemies like Lucian, or the charisma to make a person's knees boil without saying anything like Kalyx.