𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓

The emperor's treatment went smoothly and Kuhn had completely assimilated into society here.

I expected it, but Kuhn became a huge insider.

Kuhn attended all kinds of banquets and chatted with the nobles.

Kuhn's vigorous chatter unexpectedly brought about a big change in my daily life.

"Oh my. My eyes are twice as big. This is amazing!"

This noble lady was Baron Grande's wife.

She looked at herself in the mirror with admiration.

After applying eyeshadow and drawing a dark eyeliner, her eyes with fake eyelashes attached looked sweet yet intense.

The baroness said, fluttering her long eyelashes as if satisfied.

"Even if the most accredited makeup artist did my makeup, I was never satisfied with plain-looking makeup. What I wanted was this intense makeup look. I really like it!"

The capital's famous makeup expert could not escape from the refined aristocratic makeup style.

Clear skin and delicate, refined makeup look.

Baroness Grande, who had small eyes, could not have been satisfied with such a makeup look.

Baroness Grande looked at me with a delight and said.

"I have always thought your makeup was really pretty. I should have asked you to teach me how to do makeup earlier."

Count Leo's wife, who was watching from the side, helped.

"She says that. But she wouldn't dare come talk to you. Because you're the Lady Pernia."

She wouldn't have come to Pernia for this, who had a nasty and feisty personality.

Baroness Grande nodded and said.

"But I completely misunderstood you. You're such a kind person."

Countess Leo smiled and nodded.

"That's right. Just as Lord Kuhn said."

That's right.

The reason why I became so famous among noble women was because of Kuhn.

The women surrounded Kuhn and asked.

[Kuhn, your eye makeup looks a lot cleaner and better than the other day. Have you been studying eye makeup?]

Kuhn said with a smile.

[Pernia taught me.]

When an unexpected name popped up, the women were surprised.

[Lady Pernia?]

[Now that you mention it, it looks just like Lady Pernia's makeup.]

After that, noble women began to visit me one by one.

Because they wanted to learn how to do makeup like me.

'This is really surprising. I didn't think the noble ladies would come to like me like this.'

In fact, they all generally thought of me as 'beautiful, but too wild' or 'fierce.'

However, the world is vast, there are many people with various preferences for things.

There were also many people in the capital who were tired of the refined aristocratic makeup style.

Some wanted to make their small eyes bigger. Some wanted to make their plain features look glamorous and stand out. Some wanted to wear thick makeup as a way to rebel.