𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝟏𝟑

I was Adopted by the Devil Ducal Family

'This feels nice.'

It was the first time for a child who grew up on the street to take a bath in such warm water.

Most of the year is winter in the north.

It was only in the summer that he could occasionally bathe in the lake in the forest, but for most of the season, he didn't even dare to wash up.

'I was very flustered earlier.'

The child's face turned red.

Pernia, who guided the child to the bathtub, said with a smile.

[Alright, arms up!]

The child raised his arms without realizing it. In the meantime, Pernia naturally took off the child's top.

The child curled up with a bewildered face and shouted.

[W-What are you doing?]

Pernia blinked and spoke nonchalantly.

[What do you mean? I'm going to bathe you.]

[What?]

[Let's take off your pants now.]

The child shook his head violently at the shocking remark.

[I-It's okay!]

He couldn't even remember the last time someone washed me. Let alone, showing his naked body to a noble lady he's never met before.

Even if he was only an 8-year-old child, this was unacceptable.

But Pernia did not back down and said.

[It's okay. Children struggle to wash themselves.]

[B-But I'm a boy!]

The child was often mistaken for a girl because of his long hair and pretty face.

So maybe that's why Pernia thought she could do this(?).

However, Pernia responded without being the least bit surprised by those words.

[I know. Does that matter?]

What was even more shocking was that she said it didn't matter if he was a boy.

The child couldn't say anything and muttered with a bright red face.

Fortunately, Pernia didn't push any further. She just pouted with a disappointed look on her face.

[Okay, then call me if you need me.]

And added.

[I'm going to check if you washed your hair with shampoo and if you brushed your teeth properly. So you have to wash it thoroughly before coming out.]

Her voice was firm like a teacher's voice.

He thought to himself as he half-immersed his face in the water.

'The madam is a very unique person.'

The child quickly left the bathroom.

He wanted to stay longer, but he noticed that he was the only one using the large, luxurious bathroom.

As soon as the child came out of the bathroom, a pitch-black cat meowed and came to the child's side.

Pernia, who was waiting, closed the book she was reading and approached the child.