P77-Time to go

Morning came, ushering in a wave of fresh clothes to replace the worn ones from battling Oracion Seis. The girls eagerly slipped into their new outfits while erza sat to the side as Lancia entered the hut.

"Lancia-kun!" Wendy exclaimed, rushing over to her.

"Care to join us in trying on some new dresses?" Wendy asked, beaming as Lancia nodded.

"Where were you earlier? I didn't see you in the girls' hut when I woke up," Sherry inquired, noticing Lancia's nervous demeanor.

"I went for a morning run. Just because we fought yesterday doesn't mean I can skip training," Lancia replied with a nervous laugh.

"You Fairy Tail wizards are always so dedicated to getting stronger, just submit to love." Sherry remarked, causing Lancia to exhale a sigh of relief.

"Lancia, try this on!" Lucy suggested, handing Lancia a black and purple outfit.

"Erza-san, come join us too!" Wendy added, pulling Erza along.

Time Skip-
The alliance members had assembled outside, facing Cait Shelter, with Izuku, Carla, and Wendy standing beside Roubaul.

"Hey Vergil, does Izaken seem a bit off to you?" Lancia queried Vergil, noticing Izuku's stone-cold expression while standing next to Roubaul.

"It appears so. He had it last night as well, though he concealed it since you were present," Vergil responded, surprising Lancia.

Suddenly, a small griffon emerged from Vergil's shoulder, and he stared at Lancia with a mischievous grin.

"By the way, why did I catch you sneaking out of Izaken's hut at dawn?" Griffon asked playfully, causing Lancia to blush heavily.

"That explains why the window had a hole bird shaped through it." Vergil remarked.

"None of your business!" Lancia retorted red as a tomato as Griffon chuckled before retreating into Vergil.

"What would Master say if he found out?" Vergil teased with a smirk forming on his face.

"What would Mira say if she discovered that you lied to her about Izaken's condition and gave me a fake letter from his master?" Lancia countered, a smug smile appearing on her face.

"Well played," Vergil conceded, adjusting his coat.

"Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, and Wendy, Carla, and Izaken, you have all done a remarkable job in stopping Nirvana. On behalf of the Regional Guild League, I, Roubaul, offer my deepest gratitude. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart," Roubaul said, giving them a small bow.

"You're welcome, Master Roubaul! Our battles against Oracion Seis were intense, one after another! There wasn't a single easy fight... But our bonds and friendship led us to victory!" Ichiya declared, striking a pose.

"He's really soaking up the spotlight," Gray remarked, slightly annoyed.

"Who did he even fight against?" Lucy asked, stroking her chin.

"At least it's over." Sherry said relieved.

"You both did exceptionally well, too," Jura praised Lyon and Sherry.

"Jura-san..." Lyon said thankful.

"Now we're supposed to throw a party, right?" Natsu exclaimed, leaping into the air.

"Aye!" Happy chimed in.

"Didn't we just have one last night?" Lancia remarked.

"Yeah, but we were all exhausted from fighting Oracion Seis!" Natsu retorted.