P83-Louen

After escaping KnightWalker and Unit I, Fairy Tail found themselves suddenly in a desert-like landscape.

Natsu and Wendy proceeded to explain the situation to Edo-Fairy Tail.

"So, let me get this straight. You're from another world called Earthland..." Warren inquired.

"And you came here to rescue your friends?" Max added, observing Natsu and Wendy's confirming nods.

"And there's another Fairy Tail in your world?" Jet asked, looking to Natsu for confirmation.

"And you're allied with our Erza?" Droy asked, seeking affirmation from the Earthland wizards.

"More or less," Carla confirmed.

"That's quite the tale," Reedus remarked.

"Indeed, this Natsu is quite different from the one we know," Nab commented.

"He's just got the looks," Juvia added, with a nod of agreement from Gray.

"You've got that right!" Gray chimed in, prompting laughter from the group.

"This little girl is supposed to be my counterpart from another world?!" Edo-Wendy exclaimed, clearly shocked.

"H-hello," Wendy greeted nervously, bowing.

"Looks like you've shrunk, Wendy!" Nab teased, earning an annoyed sigh from Edo-Wendy.

"So, can you guys show us the way to the royal city?" Natsu inquired, prompting gasps from everyone.

"Our friends were all brought here by the king of this world! If we don't find a way to help them soon, they'll be drained of their magic power... They'll lose their very essence," Wendy pleaded desperately.

"I hate to break it to you, little me, but it's best if you forget about them. Anyone who opposes the king of Edolas is as good as doomed. That's how powerful the kingdom is," Edo-Wendy explained, shocking Natsu and Wendy.

"Magic power is limited in this world. It's not infinite. In other words, it will eventually run out," Elfman elaborated.

"The king of Edolas feared this and tried to hoard all the magic for himself. Isn't that right, my dear Juvia?" Gray addressed Juvia, who nodded in agreement.

"So, he ordered the disbandment of all wizard guilds," Juvia added.

"But the SMIL3 unit and the kingdom's Magic Warfare Units crushed them one by one," Warren chimed in.

"Yet, we haven't emerged unscathed either," Droy added, tears welling up in his eyes.

"We've lost half of our comrades... even our master... damn it!" Jet exclaimed, wiping away his tears.

"Friends of ours have been slain just for associating with us..." Mira revealed, holding back tears as Elfman placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, shaking his head solemnly.

"I suggest you stay away from them. It's best to return to your own world or wherever you came from," Droy advised them.

"How can you all say that when the lives of tens of thousands are at stake? What would Iza-nii say?" Wendy asked Edo-Wendy, who looked puzzled.

"Iza-nii?" Edo-Wendy questioned, confused.

"Yeah, don't you have an older brother?" Wendy inquired, but Edo-Wendy shook her head.

"No?" Edo-Wendy replied, as the rest of the guild members also confirmed.

"That's to be expected. We can't just assume everyone knows the same people we do in this world." Carla remarked.