Chapter 37 - A Lustful Tension

This one's really short, sorry!!

"Hi Will." I approached him quickly, Dallas reluctantly lagging behind me with his jaw clenched tight and a mean expression spread over his face. "Fancy meeting you here beautiful." Will leaned against his car, a smug smirk lining his pink lips intriguingly.

"Whatcha doin here pretty lady?" He asked as he looked to me intently. "Hanging out with friends." I shrugged as I shifted my stance, furrowing my brows as the bright sun shined down on my face. He nodded, bringing his view to my body for a second before looking back to my eyes with his piercing blue ones.

"Rolling Stones?" He pointed to my shirt curiously. I nodded with pride before speaking, "Yep. Why, ya like em'?" I smiled as I took a step closer to him, locking my eyes with his as I lightly swayed happily. "Mhm." He pushed off the car, coming closer to me with a leering stare.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as he came closer and closer, hurriedly leaning in a mere centimeter away from me. His warm breath practically masked over my face as he put his hands to my waist, trailing his fingers up and down my stomach tenderly. My breath hitched as he moved his mouth to my ear, letting his lips lightly graze it with ease.

In this quick moment, thoughts ran rampant through my mind and heat traveled like lightning through my body. My breaths became quicker and I felt as if I were melting. I was very attracted to his demeanor of dominion and the control he now had over me with his seductiveness.

I was vulnerable in this situation, like many others I've encountered in the past. I fall and falter to men like him, which explains why I have loved and still love Dallas so god damn much, though I'm swift to deny it. I hate, and at the same time, love this aspect of my character, though it strenuously shows how delicate and weak I can be.

William Buckley, the south side boy who was coddled and pampered, now took me with his touch and spoiled me with his words, making me drop like a fly in a sheer second. He now had me in his firm grip, and it is impossible to get out of it. And the fact that he had a jaguar, didn't help one bit.

"Does a date sound good for tomorrow night pretty lady?" His voice softened as he whispered in my ear. I thought for a moment, silent as I stood surprised. "Hmm?" He murmured with a smirk, pulling his head back to view my face. My cheeks burned as my gaze lingered and danced across his features and I still couldn't speak, for I was in awe of him.

"You look worried doll." His lips turned downward in a pout as he looked deep into my eyes, slowly taking a loose strand of hair from my face and pushing it back behind my ear. I gulped at his words before finally speaking, "That'd be great. The date." I smiled with confidence. "Great." He grinned with pleasure as he cupped my cheek within his hand, his eyes darting between my eyes and my lips.

"See ya later then, pretty lady." He leaned in even closer, his lips moving lightly against mine as he spoke. "Mhm. See you later." I mumbled. He let out a chuckle at my nervous expression. "You're real sweet doll." He said once more before pulling me in for a kiss. I nearly froze at his acts, feeling Dallas's piercing stare upon the entire scene. Quickly, however, I melted into the kiss, feeling passionate and lustful.

While my focus was keen on William at this point, the same distracting thought of Dallas wormed its way into my mind. The notion of making him jealous was persistent, and though I wanted to keep my attention on Will, I couldn't.