Prologue

Jikook, Taegi and Namjin are mates but all the alphas are abusive. They think that Omegas are alpha's properties and they can't do anything rather than bearing pups. Thay have been raised like this. They have seen how their alpha father treated their omega mother. Their father taught them that omega should do whatever their alphas order them to do.

With Jikook.....

Jimin is our cute little omega who was forced to mate Jungkook but eventually he fell in love with Jungkook at first sight not knowing that Jungkook would make his life hell.

As Jimin is submissive omega he was taught to always listen their alphas. He tolrated everything jungkook did to him. Jungkook used to force himself on him and saw him as nothing but a body for his own pleasure. But soon his life would change

With Taegi.....

Taehyung is brave omega who believed that omegas should deserve happiness. Who believes omega and alphas are equal and should be given equal rights. He was also forced to mate Yoongi and thought that Yoongi would be different and understand him but he was wrong. He never received love from Yoongi but he was determined to fight for him and as well as for Jimin, Jin and other omegas.

With Namjin.....

Jin is our caring omega who was forced by Namjoon to mate him and was not able to do anything cause Namjoon was head alpha's middle son. Jin did everything to make Namjoon love him but Namjoon only wanted to own him because of his beauty.

So it is the introduction of story. Let's see how they will fight for equal rights.