pregnant

It has been one week since Jimin's heat ended and all the omegas were in kitchen making breakfast when Jimin felt like throwing up.

Taehyung followed Jimin to the washroom and patted Jimin when he was throwing his gut out.

It has been two days since Jimin has been throwing up. He even sometimes felt dizzy.

Taehyung knew what are these symptoms meant and he felt sad for Jimin.

Jimin was very young for this. After Jimin was done they resumed their work.

Jin was feeling very sad maybe a little bit jealous from Taehyung and Jimin.
He was dying to have those symptoms from a long time.

They were doing their work when Jungkook called for Jimin and Jimin went to their room.

Jimin was about to ask what happened when suddenly he felt dizzy and was about to fall when Jungkook caught him from falling.

"Hey open your eyes what happened?" Jungkook asked and patted Jimin's face but Jimin didn't answer.

"Someone call the healer." Jungkook shouted. It was first time Jungkook felt worried about Jimin it has happened before while having sex.

Jimin would fell unconscious when Jungkook went too hard on him.
But this time Jungkook's wolf felt protective towards Jimin.

He was happy that he called healer cause the healer declared Jimin pregnant.

Taehyung and Jin were happy and sad both for Jimin.

Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead and said " i am so happy" and Jimin thought maybe that maybe Jungkook would change but the next word broke his hopes again.

Make sure to give me an alpha pup.
Even the healer felt sad for the omega but she was in no position to say anything.

With Namjin....

Before Jin could congratulate Jimin Namjoon dragged him toward their room and locked the door.

"Even That Omega is pregnant now what about you when are you going to give me a pup?" Namjoon shouted at Jin who was about to cry not knowing what to answer.

Namjoon grabbed Jin's cheeks and said "let me tell you one thing if in one month you can't get pregnant i am gonna mate someone else mating you was the worst decision of my life i just fell for your beauty not knowing you would be of no use."

"Hmm you are smelling so sweet want to fuck you again." jungkook said while creating hickeys on Jimin's scent gland where the mating mark was.

"Alpha please don't now i am pregnant we can't have sex now it can harm the baby." Jimin said in low voice.

"I am controlling myself for the sake of the pup but don't forget that you have to give me an alpha pup."

"W-what if it's a an omega pup?"
Jimin asked in scared tone.

Jungkook's smile fell and changed in angry expression.

'Then i will kill that pup with my own bare hands i don't want a burden who can't even make me head alpha." Jungkook said and Jimin got shocked by Jungkook's words.

Yoongi didn't like Taemin but he didn't made any movement to harm the pup.

Thank you.....