unimportant

In forest.....

Two figures were making out without caring about the world.

They were lovers meeting each other without telling anyone.

They were none other than Yn and Hoseok.
They were lovers but no one knows about them except Jimin who fully support their relationship.

Yn was afraid to tell this to her parents cause Hoseok was orphan who lived alone.

Only Yn knows about the torture alphas did on Jimin, Jin and Taehyung.

Right now all the three omegas with Omega Jeon were living with Hoseok in his cabin and all the alphas knew it but they were ashamed to face the omegas.

Hoseok was a caring and loving alpha  who always told Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon to treat their mates equally but the alphas were stubborn and were full of ego.

With Yn and Hoseok.....

After making out they part away breathing heavily.

"I love you so much alpha." Yn said and Hoseok smiled and replied "I love you too my beautiful omega."and kissed Yn's cheeks.

"I am afraid of my father i don't know if he will accept our relationship" Yn said.

"Don't be afraid love i am here for you no one can part us" Hoseok said lovingly.

"How is my hyung doing "Yn asked worriedly.

"He is not okay obviously missing Jungkook he is not eating properly its important for him to stay near his scent." Hoseok replied.

"I hope they reconcile soon i can't see my brother like this but alpha Jungkook,Yoongi and Namjoon deserve this they have hurted them a lot." Yn said.

"All the alphas are no better they are also missing their omegas terribly.
They also need their omega's scent to keep them sane." Hoseok said.

"They ask me daily whereabouts about their omegas and i even told them to go and meet their omegas but they said they are afraid to face them." Hoseok said.

" its getting late we should head to our cabins or appa will be suspicious of me" Yn said.

"You are right its not safe in forest this time we should go home." Hoseok said.

Hoseok pecked Yn's forehead for last time and they both head back to their homes.

In Hoseok's cabin......

Taehyung was making Taemin sleep while Jin was making dinner for everyone.

But Jimin was sitting silently and both Taehyung and Jin knew why.

Ever since they left their alpha's cabin Jimin has been silent.

"Minnie you should not take stress it is not good for the pup" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung is right why are you thinking about your alpha who didn't even cared before beating you knowing you are carrying his pup." Jin said.

"That's the thing hyung he is my alpha i care about him i don't know if he is eating properly cause no one knows how to cook except us." Jimin said.

"They deserve this Minnie they need to know importance of omegas." Omega Jeon said.

Still....

"No still they must be happy without us." Taehyung said.

Hearing Taehyung's word made Jimin more sad.

"Am i that much unimportant in his life?"Jimin thought.

Only if they knew how much sad their alphas were.