I want a pup

In Jeon Household.....

All the alphas were sitting on couch with their father discussing something while Three omegas were in kitchen making tea for alphas.

Jimin was serving tea when accidentally tea fell on Jungkook.

"Slap"

Jimin's face was turned to side by the impact of the slap. Tear welled up in his eyes but he controlled himself from crying infront of everyone.

"You bitch can't do anything properly you useless shit." Jungkook spat angrily.

Other alphas just smirked.

Taehyung was about to say something when Jin held his wrist not wanting to happen something to Taehyung or Jimin cause he knew if Taehyung interfere between them Yoongi will get mad.

Knowing very well if Taehyung tried to say anything Jungkook will beat Jimin more.

"Leave from here immediately" Jungkook said and Jimin ran from there.

It was so hurtful for the other two omega seeing Jimin being humiliated infront of everyone.  

Let me tell you why all of these happened

Last night Jungkook and Jimin had sex more likely Jungkook forcing himself on Jimin even when Jimin tried to stop but got beaten by Jungkook.

It happens everyday Jungkook using Jimin for his own pleasure.

Jungkook fucked Jimin non stop even when the omega got unconscious.

So in morning Jimin's full body was sore he was not even able to walk properly because of that he got disbalanced and tea fell on Jungkook.

Back to the present....

Taehyung was beyond angry. Jimin was the most innocent and soft omega. Seeing him like this was very hurtful for the two omegas.

"You did right son these omegas are useless can't do anything properly." Their father said while their mother looked at the site of Jimin worriedly where the omega ran.

She was helpless. Being treated the same way she was not able to do anything.

"Yoongi if your mate can't produce an alpha pup then i will have to remove you from head alpha position and Namjoon your useless mate can't even get pregnant so our last hope is Jungkook."

"Jungkook make your mate pregnant and produce an heir."

Whoever will produce an alpha pup will become head alpha of the pack.

Jungkook smirked he always wanted power now he can't let this chance slide from his hands.

While other two alphas fumed in anger.

Their father left after saying this meanwhile Taehyung and Jin stopped themselves from crying they felt utter humiliated.

With Taegi....

After entering in their room Taehyung met with a slap. Yoongi grabbed his hairs and pushed him on floor.
"You disgusting shit just because of you i will be removed from head alpha position."

"It's not my fault" Taehyung shouted and Yoongi kicked him on stomach.

"Shut up bitch don't you dare to raise  your voice at me when you can't even give an alpha pup." Yoongi said and made Taehyung stand by pulling his hairs.

"If you ever tried to shout at me the consequences will be not" Yoongi said and angrily left their room.

Taehyung broke down and started crying badly.

With Namjin....

Namjoon dragged Jin by his hair to their room and started beating jin whose body was already bruised by all the beating he get by Namjoon on daily basis.

"You slut can't even get pregnant why the hell i mated with you."

"Why me? There can be problem in your body as well." Jin said while crying not knowing his words will intensify the anger in alpha more.

"How dare you say that there is no problem with me it's you who has problem." Namjoon said and slapped Jin and left from there.

With Jikook....

Jimin was playing with Taemin to distract himself from all the things happened with him today when Jungkook entered with a sinister smirk and Jimin understood something bad gonna happen.

'I want pup Jimin an alpha pup" and Jimin froze its been only two months they mated.

It's too early for Jimin.
"I-i am not ready now alpha."
Jimin said and Jungkook's smirk fell and changed in angry expression. 

"I didn't ask you i said the fact jimin"
But  jungkook cut off Jimin in middle
"I fuckin don't care you have to give me an alpha pup i don't care and don't make me angry i will not regret beating you" Jungkook said and left.