Breach (and the start of volume 3)

(Y/n) pov

As everyone regrouped, Oobleck and Zwei remained behind. I handed Torgal to Weiss, and she created an ice barrier around her and the others. Dante and I nodded to each other and ran to the front of the train, activating our semi-primes and slamming our feet onto the tracks, trying our best to stop the train. We set ourselves on fire, pushing in the opposite direction of the train. We became streaks of flames, but we did little to stop the train. Suddenly, the train crashed through the wall that separated Vale from the caves. Dante and I crashed through the wall first, then went flying and rolling along the ground. Our auras flickered as we were knocked out of our semi-primes. I struggled to stay conscious and saw Team RWBY starting to wake up from the crash. Torgal ran over to me, licking me, and I did my best to get to my feet, using my sword that was lying beside me as a crutch. Dante did the same with his axe. Waves of Grimm started pouring into the city, and we did our best to fight them off. My aura was running low, and my energy was dropping. I did the last thing I could, "Flames to me! On this blade, I will protect the innocent and slay all darkness!" My blade started to gather as much energy as I could, more than I had when I sent that attack out on the train. With the last of my energy, I told Dante to shield Team RWBY and himself. He did so as I jumped into the air, sword raised over my head. "INFINITY NOVA!!" I slammed my sword down, and it burned like a Scarlett supernova. A massive explosion filled the area, taking out most of the Grimm, but my aura hit zero, and I fell, passing out.

Dante's POV:

During the battle, (Y/n) used his limit burst, causing him to lose consciousness and shatter his aura. Torgal and I rushed to his aid, unable to participate in the fight any longer. Fortunately, the battle was swiftly resolved with the arrival of Team JNPR and Velvet's team, who assisted the combatants. Alongside the atlas robots, after the fighting was over, Ruby and Blake ran to (y/n) and Torgal. I had him slumped against the wall, and Torgal was in his lap. Ruby picked up Torgal as Blake called over Yang to help her carry (y/n). I leaned on Weiss for support as everyone returned to Beacon. Once there, we laid (y/n) down in his bed, setting Torgal down with him.
The rest of us went to sit at one of the docks for the airships, looking over the edge. "We did it," Blake said, while Yang agreed. "We did it," Weiss chipped in with. "If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm going to be disappointed," Yang said. "Weiss, a King Taiju, crushed a bakery. I don't think we will be getting extra credit, plus (y/n) is unconscious," as she said this, Blake and Ruby shifted uncomfortably, worried about their lover. "He will be fine. He's not exactly one to go down easy, plus he's got Torgal in there with him. That dog loves (y/n)," I spoke up. Knowing that (y/n) would return on his feet in a few hours or maybe tomorrow, I continued, "Plus, we got that Roman guy behind bars. We may not know their motives, and many people may have gotten hurt, but we did save more people than the ones who were hurt. That's something we can be proud of." Everyone agreed. Yang asked, "So what now?" Weiss said, "I would say training for the tournament, but I think we got that covered at this point." Ruby looked around before speaking, "So, time for bed?" Various types of agreement came from the five of us. We all made our way to the dorms, tired from our day.

Narrator POV

As the camera pans towards the top of Beacon Tower, we see Ultima, the blue man, floating calmly and confidently, watching the tournament unfold. With an air of absolute assurance, he says, "Mythos will soon realize the true extent of his power..." A man with black hair, dressed in a medieval outfit, kneels beside Ultima.