Summer Rose and Ramuh's dominant

(Y/n)'s POV:

I walked back to camp with Summer. As we approached, Dante and Pyrrha looked up and asked in unison, "Who's she?" I replied, "Guys, meet Summer Rose, Ruby's mother." Dante dropped his water, and Pyrrha gasped as Summer introduced herself. "I'm Summer Rose, a huntress. It's nice to meet you." Summer nodded when I asked her if she wanted to know about the Fall of Beacon. "Alright, please have a seat," I said.

"It was during the vytal festival it was in the singles round mercury emerald cinder Neo and Roman those 4.." I stopped and paused "Do you know of the maidens and the dominants? Summer?" I asked her as Summer nodded and spoke what she knew. "8 eikons and their dominants and the four maidens of the seasons." I nodded. "well, there are nine eikons, actually," I explain as I point to Dante. "Phoenix: Dante Silver, Odin: Barnabas Tharmr, Shiva, Titan, Ramuh, Garuda, leviathan, Bahamut, and finally.." I point to myself, "Ifrit: (Y/n) (L/n)..." I finished

"Anyway, to cut a long story short, the four people I named earlier, during the singles round of the Vytal Festival, Mercury and Emerald, made it so everyone saw that Yang attacked Mercury and got her disqualified. Also, in the duos round, Dante and I fought Barnabas Tharmr, dominant of Odin. He wiped the floor with us, almost killing us, then vanished. Finally, at the end of the singles round, they made Pyrrha kill Penny, a robot girl from Atlas. Then, they hijacked the airwaves to put out a speech to make us the bad guys, and Beacon and Vale suddenly were under attack. I killed Roman Torchwick, regrettably, in front of Ruby. Then, shortly after, I got in a fight with Barnabas as Odin, so I called upon Ifrit. Well, more so, he showed up 'cause he felt like it. I still can't control my prime. Dante over there fought the Grimm wyvern that's petrified atop Beacon Tower. We don't know how it happened. Then, Pyrrha was killed by Cinder, but thanks to Phoenix, she walks again. Apparently, the three of us are declared dead. Odin ran me through with his sword, and the wyvern shoved a building spike through Phoenix. Pyrrah was supposed to be the fall maiden, but then assailant Cinder Fall, who already had half the maiden power, killed Amber before Pyrrah could get the power. Cinder killed Pyrrah, and that's us all caught up."

Once I finished explaining, Summer looked defeated. "Tell me, did you two know of the warriors with silver eyes?" Summer asked, looking down, but then looked at me as I nodded. "The warriors of light known to be able to vanquish Grimm with a single glance." As I told her what I knew, she nodded. "Well, my daughter Ruby and I have those silver eyes. That wyvern being petrified is caused by a silver-eyed warrior using that power. Ruby hasn't used that power before, has she?" All of us shook our heads no. "Well, Ruby is in danger now because of her silver eyes awakening. It's also the reason I'm laying low to hide from HER. We all looked confused as Summer shook her head: "I take it Ozpin didn't tell you everything. Come on, I have a shack nearby I've been hiding out in for quite some time. As much as I'd love to go back to my girls, I can't. Me being gone is for their safety." As we followed Summer, she spoke: "There is a woman who controls the Grimm. Her name is Salem; some call her the Grimm queen."

We all shared looks of shock and surprise. "Now Dante, (Y/n) you two are Dominants, right?" Dante and I nodded. "we are the dominants of the eikons of fire." Summer looked confused. "both of you are dominants of fire?" I nodded. "Phoenix, the bird of flame is Dante's Eikon, and mine is the mysterious infernal Eikon ifrit."

Summer nodded. "well, that is a surprise, but moving on (Y/n), you still struggle to prime as you told me correctly?" I nodded at this. "Ifrit seems to come and go as he pleases," Summer continues, walking with me. "Priming comes naturally to a dominant, but you aren't exactly your typical dominant.. well, in any case, I'll be training you three for quite some time so we can see what progress we can make. hopefully, you can gain control of your Eikon and, next time, take down Barnabas." I nodded. "I'd be very grateful for that!" I took her hands in mine as she blushed at the action as Pyrrah gained a jealous look