Arrival

(Y/n) POV

The blue figure gradually approached me, and my heart began to race. As he came closer, I couldn't help but stare at him in a state of shock. "Hello...Mythos," he said, his words sending shivers down my spine. Just then, Cid stepped in between us, determined to protect me. "I know who you are," he said fiercely. "And if you think I'm going to let you take him, think again!" Unsheatheing his sword, Cid prepared to face the blue figure, but before he could even make a move, the figure backhanded him into a nearby building.

"CID!" I yelled in horror, feeling a sense of helplessness wash over me. Dante, who had been standing near me, quickly sprang into action. "YOU AREN'T TAKING (Y/N) ULTIMA!!!" he shouted, his anger evident in his voice. Dante transformed his guns into sword modes with lightning speed and attacked Ultima head-on. However, Ultima was no ordinary foe. He effortlessly blocked Dante's blows with just one finger, sending him flying backward.

As Ultima prepared to make his next move, the others quickly rallied around me, weapons drawn. "We won't let you take (Y/n)," Summer said, her voice firm and resolute. Everyone stood their ground, ready to fight and protect me at all costs. Ultima, however, remained calm and collected. "If only you would surrender," he said, his voice was monotone. "This unpleasantness could be avoided." With that, he sent out a powerful energy pulse, launching everyone back and making it clear that he meant business.

I grit my teeth, drawing Invictus and flametounge in my hands as I lunge at Ultima. "DIE!" Before my swords could even make contact, ultima vanished. "What?!" Before I could react, I felt a pain in my back as Ultima slammed a ball of energy into my back, sending me crashing into a building "fuck.." I cursed, trying to get up as I threw a wooden beam off me. "Fine then," I rushed Ultima again but stopped in my tracks as Cid stopped me. "We need a bigger sword." I looked at my swords. "Mine is bigger," Cid chuckled. "Thank you (Y/n), but I mean that figuratively." Cid turned to the others. "Everyone gets back. It's about to get cramped." Cid channeled his energy and entered his prime.

" Cid channeled his energy and entered his prime

THE EIKON OF THUNDER RAMUH

As Cid entered his prime, he held up his hand and made heavy lighting rain down on Ultima. As the dust cleared, ultima was gone. "Did we win?"Jaune asked. Suddenly, a portal opened. "What is that?" Pyrrha asked as three purple lights shined from the portal, then blasted Ramuh, sending him flying. "CID!" Me and Summer yelled as two hands grabbed the edge of the portal. "What the hell.." as the monster tried to climb out, Ramuh threw his staff, hitting the beast and sending it back through the portal as I held my head in pain. "Ugh...not...now." I blacked out after some time I came too. I looked around and saw that monster from earlier. "Typhon has been repelled this insolence will not go unpunished," a voice spoke

 "Typhon has been repelled this insolence will not go unpunished," a voice spoke