Destiny

Y/n pov

We are standing in the team RWBY dorm with Yang and ironwood outside stood  two Atlesian Knight-200s guarding the room. "Ironwood can you not be an asshole?! We know Yang didn't attack him unprovoked!" I said as ironwood shot me a glare as I gave him the finger he just turned his head back to Yang "before I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice." Yang angrily replied "But he attacked me!" pacing around the room, not looking at any of us ironwood says "Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise." Dante yells in ironwoods face "FUCK YOU! you know there is sketchy shit going on!" Ironwood looks to Dante "I can have you arrested right now if I feel like it" this time I get in his face "I FUCKING dare you to try!" Embers start to flare around me as ironwood backs off

"MOST of you look like good students" as he says this he looks to me and Dante "and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances." continues as Ruby sits back down, the entire team looking despondent " What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past..." Yang tries to defend herself "But I wasn't-" angrily ironwood cuts her off "That's ENOUGH!" when the room falls silent, he goes on "The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified."

Yang's shock turns into miserable understanding when she looks to the ground, and Ironwood leaves the room. She then asks the group of us "You guys believe me, right?" Dante speaks up first "of course I believe you my love" she smiles at this as I speak up "of course I believe you Yang you aren't exactly one to do something like that unless you have been attacked first" Yang smiles more "duh!" Ruby says to her sister Weiss then speaks up shaking her head "You're hotheaded, but not ruthless." Blake turns her gaze away, earning a shocked look between Ruby and Weiss, me and Dante

"I want to believe you..." Blake says "What's that supposed to mean?" Weiss interjects "kitty?" I ask yangs  eyes widened, tears forming instantly as she says in a hurt voice "Blake?"when Blake looks up at Yang, then back down Weiss speaks up "How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!" Blake glances at Weiss, then takes a deep breath before starting " I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual - little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first they were accidents, then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right." she pauses "This is all just... very familiar." as Yang looks up, tears now falling down her face "But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did."

Yang wipes tears as she responds "I saw him attack me, so I attacked back." Blake lets out a deep breath as she closes her eyes and smiles, then looking back up at her partner "Okay. Thank you." Yang was still looking down "I think I'm gonna rest up." Blake was standing up with Weiss, Ruby,me and Dante  all of whom were smiling "we will get out of your hair"

Later

Ruby is closing the door, pausing only for a second to see Yang slump forward before shutting it completely. She joins the rest of us in the hallway as Weiss speaks up "this is a mess.." I grit my teeth and I know who is behind it too!!" I punched the wall cracking it as flames are coming from my hand my eyes full of rage as Blake and Ruby hug me "there was nothing we could have done to prevent this" Ruby said "but there was!" Dante said "we knew something was off about Emerald and their team whatever their team name is" this caused me to laugh "dude you lost me when you said 'whatever their team name is' you can't say that with a straight face" but then I turned serious again "we also found out that Barnabas guy was a dominant too and his "teammate" was actually a person he created with this eikonic ability so on top of emerald and her team on their shit we also gotta worry about another dominant"